Looking for a community to dispatch for

I’ve been looking for a good server to dispatch for, so if any of you have suggestions let me know; or add me on Discord: Confusyn#5961

Thanks ^^

Nexus Network, its my server pretty awesome I’d check it out. Discord

If you’re interested in a Canadian-based server, we are beginning to set up our new radio system which allows dispatching to be completely web based.

We’d love to have somebody run our comms department, dispatchers are hard to come by.

If you’re interested, let me know.
A. Burnswood#5433

1 Like

Hello Confusyn!

I have the opportunity to be at the forefront of emergency communications within the Department of Public Justice Roleplay Community!

We’re a community that centres ourselves around realism and incorporates our members into every scenario possible! Join our discord and learn more today!

Our Advert

Seeking a professional evolving Grand Theft Auto roleplay experience? Becoming annoyed with the commonly accepted mediocre themed “scenario-based” experience?

Tired of consistently being engaged by the World’s Most Wanted? Who possess arms (Firearms) that would make Uncle Sam jealous? Then apply to become a San Andreas State Trooper today where we deal with more than your average firearm!

You. Civilian. Sick of Law Enforcement Officials trumping up charges? Tired of dealing with overcompensating Troopers with an authority problem? Then apply to become a Civilian today, where we deal with more than your average LEO!

The culmination of our product is an experience that you won’t be forgetting anytime soon! Whether it’s experienced LEOs or competent Civilians, we’ve got you covered! Apply today at www.DoPJRP.com!

If you have any questions, queries, or doubtful points please reach out without hesitation [here]. Interested? Come join our Discord and speak to our team about the process.

Our Links

Our Discord
Official Website
Official Facebook Page
Official DoPJRP Instagram

Promotional Video - San Andreas State Police Mini

Thank you,
Department of Public Justice