Looking for a ban script

Hi, i’m looking for a more efficient ban script rather than es_admin

I’d like these features/hopefully someone already has a script for this.

/ban ID = perm bans the player from joining the server again with the message “You have been banned from this server”

/ban ID reason = perm bans the player from joining the server again along with the reason you put, example:
You have been banned from this server - Reason: FailRP RDM, appeal on our discord server.
Pretty much any reason you want.

/ban ID secs = bans the player from joining the server again along with seconds for the ban to last

/ban ID reason secs = bans the player from joining the server again with the reason you put and along with seconds for the ban to last

Also maybe an sql database or some command in chat like /unban identifier or /unban ID so u can unban the members

I’d like this if someone could make this into a script as it would be very useful.

es_admin is very efficient if you have the most recently updated one.

es_admin has a few flaws
Only bans someone for 24 hours
You cannot perm ban
You cannot input a custom time for the ban
You cannot put a reason
You cannot unban if someone is banned

Latest version bans someone with a reason. And supporst custom time

I believe i have the latest version. Doesn’t have a custom reason or supports custom time

Hey can someone help me with this?

use es_admin and do /ban id reason for reason. For custom ban try /tempban id time reason

None of that works. Do you have discord?

yes, but if it does not work your essentialmode might not even be setup properly. Send me discord link in PM

Does that have all the options i asked for?

EasyAdmin doesn’t ban someone permanently for me. I tried banning a member twice but they kept re-joining. banlist.txt also didn’t get updated, stuck at 0KB. Yes, I used the menu as Admin.

are you on the newest FXServer version, since you need a fairly new version.

and no, having a version from “3 months ago” is not new

how do i convert my steamid64 to hex and how do i open easyadmin u3

@icky

Hide plz