[Long Term Developers Wanted!] [Non-RP] DFNDR. | FiveM Team Based Combat | (In-DEV) (Battlefield Inspired)

DFNDR. (Reads like ‘Defender’) is a GTAV/FiveM modification with a focus on teamwork, communication & combined arms. It is set in Military conflict zones of the recent past and present days. It draws most of its inspiration from the battlefield series, and offers a complete gameplay and UI overhaul that creates a more tactical and in-depth experience.

There are many different aspects about the RAGE engine, - the way it simulates motion, renders players and objects etc. Overall its fair to say that DFNDR wont be the same game as vanilla Grand Theft Auto. As in any aspect of life - plans rarely work 100% please be prepared that during this journey the dev team might be forced to make some difficult decisions , to sacrifice some aspects etc. More specifics coming later this year. You can view the full DFNDR. Vision and Features here: (Click me!)

Sweet loadout menu! :3

Hud Concept!

- What is this?
DFNDR is a mod for GTAV/FiveM (-> see ‘FiveM’). It aims to achieve a similar experience to the battlefield series, with the focus set on teamwork and communication while also applying a more realistic gameplay style.

- How does it compare to Arma/Squad?
The gameplay will compare more to squad in terms of team dependency. Moderate action + Teamplay & Coordination.

- Do I need to own Grand Theft Auto V to play this?
Yes, you will need a legitimate version of Grand Theft Auto V. FiveM verifies your ownership of GTA V via Rockstar Social Club before you can start playing. FiveM does not, and never will work with cracked or pirated copies.

- Where can I join and play?
You can’t play yet! Development will still take a few months. Once its done you will have to download FiveM, and join a ‘DFNDR.’ server!

- When will it be released?
The initial release is planned to be Q3 or Q4 of 2021 (At most!)

- How can I support the project? You can support development directly by heading to our #support channel within our discord server. Or by clicking here.

**- What are the confirmed features of the server/mod? **
The list of confirmed features can be found in the ‘About’ section of the patreon page.

- How can I contribute? Are you guys hiring?
See #recruit

We are looking for volunteer developers and contributors who want to support the project!

Open Positions:

Marketing:

- Game Marketing Expert
- Content Manager

Developers:
- Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst
- Frontend Developer (html / css)
- Game / Backend Developer (lua / c#)

Contributors:
- Level/MLO/YMAP Designer
- Artwork Designer
- Moderator (Discord & Forums)
- Technical Support
- Quality Assurance

If you think you fit any of the above titles, please make sure to drop a direct message to ub0n (ON OUR DISCORD!) including the title you’re applying for, a brief introduction of yourself and your previous experiences / projects in that field. Thank you very much!

JOIN THE DEVELOPMENT DISCORD SERVER! https://discord.gg/nY297mvBKw

Added ‘DFNDR.’ Reveal Trailer!

Added new menu design!

Do y’all have a active discord link?

Here ya go!

Added a HUD concept to the post above! Hope to get development started soon. So far nothin…

Still not valid, if you could possibly get a perm link that’d be amazing

That should work.

Lots of work has been done especially concept related work!

Is this project still active? I don’t mind getting involved if so