Lone Star DOJ | Soft Whitelisted Community | Police | EMS | Fire | Custom CAD | Custom Built Economy System

We have been running for a few months now with an active user base. We have developed some awesome integrations to make your gameplay fun.

We are an econ server with a whole custom subset of a popular commerce platform as well as our own hand made CAD system. These work as your hub and enable deeper roleplay. Evolve your characters. We have a strict policy of “if your on the server your roleplaying” which means we are making your experience fun.

We also listen to the community. We developed the server to have control on all these pay to win or just plain fail RP servers that are available everywhere.

We have a large team of devs ranging from server to cad and EUP to vehicle developers. Our developers come from large scale IRL projects and well known Fivem resource developers. Our goal is achieve a higher state of play.

We are based off the Lone Star State which means we are Texas. Our uniforms, our cars are all custom liveried or made from scratch. We have custom 3d in-game objects. We are a revolving 32 slot server meaning we control the amount of traffic and quality meaning if we hit a server capacity another server rolls out so you will never be sitting in an endless queue.

We have found most of our players play for hours not minutes and LEO are strict and follow guidelines set out by the community.

To join go to the links below we are currently opening our whitelisted server for simple connect access join today

All you need to do is say you’ve been sent from the Fivem forums.

7 Likes

we have relaunched and added way more items feel free to join very custom EUP and CARS

1 Like

This server is great, lots of features, custom content, and a very unique Discord-based economy system.
The staff here are also top notch and very friendly.

1 Like

G’day all,

I am Mark T, I am from in Australia and I am 16 years old. I am a Undersheriff of the Harris County Sheriff’s Office for Lone Star Department of Justice.

This server is one of the best soft whitelisted communities here, our department is actively hiring more and more units to patrol our streets. We expect a high standard of policing and roleplay so we are making sure everyone is on their best game.

Here is a invite to the main discord, please place FiveM forums as your refferal to be whitelisted; https://discord.gg/n5UAzHm

Cheers,

Mark

1 Like

We are actively looking for streamers to join our community. Not only to boost our overall player base (which is already at a good number) but we want to provide a safer space for streamers. We do have an extensive setup which is fully custom from bespoke hand made EUP to our Vehicles both civilian and LEO/EMS.

1 Like

Also until the 24th April 2020 we are opening our discord and server to the public. Just make sure your connected to the discord and the server will let you in.

1 Like

This server is great, I have seen many other communities and non can compete with us. We have a variety of civilian organisations and government departments such as Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Texas Highway Patrol and Our Fire Department. We strive for realism and the server is always RP. There is something for everyone!

1 Like

I love this server; the staff are always online to help, the cars are pretty good! They have over 100 custom cars in total, the custom scripts on here are just wild. I can almost say I’m… addicted? Haha it’s great!

1 Like

This server is not good… ITS AMAZING. Its fully custom and really excesses other servers, looking forward to more coming soon to it.

1 Like

By far the best community i have been in yet. Very professional, everyone was super respectful and greeted me with open arms. BEST ROLE PLAY SERVER out there, In-game cad, Banking system, Custom cars. Dealerships, crazy awesome scripts. DEFIANTLY worth checking out!!!

1 Like

This is the best FiveM server I’ve came across in my entire time of roleplaying

1 Like

This has been the best RP server i have been on this server feels like home.

1 Like

I play on this server almost everyday! It’s one of the best new communities out there. Needs more members!

New content is added weekly, so there is always a fresh RP experience. 10/10 Highly recommend.

It’s a pretty great server, it will be going economy soon, which makes it more fun, there are jobs, car dealerships and mechanics lead by actual members of the community. It will be a great server overall.

This server is getting ready to come back be on the look out :smiley:

The server is launching today

Highly detailed and CUSTOM EUP
Custom CAD
Custom Vehicles
Custom Map Edits

CUSTOM EVERYTHING.

Hybrid Ecommerce. VMENU for those that just want to RP and ECON for those that want progression! :slight_smile: