London Gaming Network - LOOKING FOR STAFF AND GANG OWNERS

➔ About Us!
LGN Is Opening There Discord For The Public With a more advanced senior management team who is willing to tackle all sorts of issues. We are working on getting our city to be like no other with custom assets and improved scripts to make the realism aspect more real, Not only do we want to make it realistic we are also wanting to make it fun and enjoyable so our members can have a great time when in the city. Our discord has been set up for members of our community to interact with each other while they are not in the city. In the future we hope to incorporate more of our discord members to come join us in the city by making more events and also to do more interactive quizzes and games around the community.

➔ Development
LGN has a number of developers that work on the servers 24/7. Some of our developers are listed in the discord however some rather be excluded and work tirelessly behind the scenes. As they work around the clock to get the server running at optimum performance while the community continues to grow. Development team are always looking for new and experienced developers to take the line to help the server succeed in becoming what it is made for.

➔ What Our Community Offers
Here at LGN we try to make it fun for everyone that is why we have implemented tons of things to keep people interested. While making it fun we have tried to also implement a realism aspect and that why we have added these things below that may interest you.

✭ Unique Jobs,
✭ Custom Vehicles,
✭ More than 4 Whitelisted Jobs [Including Gangs],
✭ Custom Emergency Service Vehicles,
✭ Active Staff & Development,
✭ Professionalism is key,
✭ Smooth Well Developed Server,
✭ Realism is at its up most,
✭ Helpful Support Team.

Tons more for you to see! So why not come check us out!

Link : London Gaming Network┃FiveM

bumping this

I can help out. Discord is chriskevin

i really want people that are serious about creating a business

Hello my discord is Valum0 i would gladly help!

i can help my discord is likeabledalton200

hey i have the same goals i would love to talk about it in discord : Valum0

Please contact me

tomaxelrod23

still in need

Discord is pathest

discord is coolkidjerry very interested DM me!

DISCORD SERVER RELEASED For The Server. Join up have a chat suggest stuff

Just added a new C8RE gang scripts and a new hud

Just done our full car pack today, servers coming along

We have just added a brand new gangs system and it’s sick

just released a new tiktok

Releasing in a few days mabye sooner guys

hit 1k on tiktok guys lets gooo