LoC RP 2.0 | Serious RP | Just Opened | Gangs | Police | EMS

Welcome to LoC RP 2.0!

LoC RP 2.0

We are a QBCore Framework server.

LoC RP 2.0 is a fresh take on GTARP with the intent to immerse the player deep within the character they are playing. We just went through a huge overhaul to bring the civilians what they wanted.

Whether you are new to RP or experienced this is the server for you. From realistic economy to Player-Owned businesses the sky is the limit. Our server also includes A1 imports where you can purchase a Pink Slip to receive an import vehicle.

Active Staff 24/7

Civilian Jobs & Activities include:

• Trucking
  • Construction
  • Player Owned Businesses
  • Garbage
  • Hotdog Salesman
  • Fishing
  • Hunting
  • Diving
  • Mining
  • Bowling
  • Multiple car dealerships

Drugs include:

• Lean
  • Cocaine
  • LOC exclusive to Life of Crime
  • Meth
  • Morphine
  • Heroin

Whitelisted Jobs include:

• EMS
  • LSPD/DOC/Troopers
  • Lawyers

Join today and come say hi!!

8 Likes

could have potential , but ever since they change owner. some of The admin abuse of their power in the city. their a bible people as to oblige, but if ur not in the TOP 2 gang in the city , ur gona be treat like crap .

they change the name often but its still the same gangs and gang member who run the show . some cops are admin who will ban anyone if u dont agree with em , they will Ban you if they dont like you . even if you do nothing wrong … the admin as so much power on here , to a point where they lost almost 100 player in under a year because their no regualtion .

ive tryed more then once to reason with em, and at this point I did what, I had to do for my mental healt.
I got bully out of the city and I know im not the only one. this might not be the best review but it come from the heart. save urself time and money and find a other server.

P.S. ( they delete all the bad review )
P.P.S ( i have over 300H of play on this server, i know what im talking about)

1 Like

Quality city with even better people who are very friendly & welcoming to our newcomers. The staff support & dev support is unmatched here as well. The sky is the limit in this one, I hope you come check it out if you haven’t got the chance to yet!

3 Likes

Best city i have played in . Come check it out .!

3 Likes

The best RP I have ever experienced before, from police to gangs. Overall, a well-rounded staff team who put every thought into the server’s wellbeing.

3 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, I played in a lot of cities, and this one is by far the best city I have played in… from staff to community, no competition out!!!

3 Likes

This city has so much to offer, from clothing, drugs, cars, and gangs. Best city to pe a part of on FiveM.

3 Likes

This new Drug Script is fireeeeeeee

3 Likes

By far one of the best cities! New stuff always coming, community and staff are great.

2 Likes

Welcoming to newcomers!!! THIS CITY FIRE AF!!!

2 Likes

!bump

1 Like

!bump

!bump

!bump

!bump