Loadscreen SEA WAVE

Written in pure JS, without any frameworks.

Content:

• Convenient config, in one line you can delete and add contacts, news, rules. Just fill in the information. (config.js)
  • Video in the background, can be changed in the config.
  • You can put music from a stream or your own from a folder (support for multiple songs).
  • Loading bar, filled at loading.
  • Welcome animation with your logo.
  • You can add a picture or a gif to the news.

tebex: https://sergey-lucky.tebex.io/
demo: loadscreen "SEA WAVE" - YouTube

$12? For a loading screen?

Wouldn’t be so bad if they differed from previous releases, but they don’t. It’s like he just edits the style a bit then releases for a fee, same as all his other stuff from what i can see.

1 Like

Tell me, what are you missing and what would you like to see? I come up with the design and make the layout, and update the scripts for all screens if I use something like this.

I am open to suggestions and would love to implement something useful and new.

@Sergey_Lucky 'm having problems, I bought and installed it, but it doesn’t “stop” on the loadscreen, my server keeps running and a loadscreen doesn’t leave the screen. The mouse also does not work.

where you disable the loading screen, use ShutdownLoadingScreenNui()

I think it’s way too much for a loading screen like that. Around 6 dollars should be reasonable. Good work tho!

Hey there!

I just purchased this loading screen but when I have the F8 console open the game loads but the video doesn’t stop and just continues playing but I can see my mic hud and health hud. I would appreciate if you messaged me a discord invite so we can further discuss this issue and get to the bottom of it. If not we will need to figure something else out.

I look forward to hearing from you

1 Like

well i liked this but besides being to expensive for a loading… after reading the comments will prolly wait for a update and some adjustment of the price…

Something that shows your top 10 players , like the ones with most game time in the server etc.

I would also suggest waiting, the developer seems to hardly understand English and upon him messaging me he was no help. But kudos to him it is a clean loading screen

I wrote to you, gave you clear instructions, you are the first who does not understand them, I can write the script for you to disable the loading screen, but it will be wrong, the loading screen should close where the player is loaded and appears

Your instructions aren’t clear at all if I am being completely honest with you. I mean if you write it how would it be wrong? I replace my old loading screen that worked perfectly fine with yours and as soon as I put your loading screen in it freezes on video even though you have actually loaded in. My apologies no freezes I wanna make sure you understand what I am saying. The loading screen continues playing over and over and over

works amazing +rep

its the video linked on the config or streamed trought folder ?! and what about the music same ?! stream from folder or linked ?!

YouTube videos, music folders and streaming. Multiple music tracks can be used.

Hey. We get a message that the video cant be played. This is even the case on the default video link already in the code. Any suggestions on how it could be fixed? Thanks

I buy it now and don´t work well for me :frowning: my server starts but i no see nothing of the game because the loading screen still standing there and never dissapear! Can someone help me with it please? :slight_smile:

Hey my founder buy this loading screen (I’m the dev) but, its seems a bit laggy, no problem when i try it on Chrome, but when its on FiveM the mouse is laggy but the rules/contact anim is not any idea ?
I’ve tried with and without this :

The mouse lags behind in chrome, because you cannot insert into a standard mouse in fivem (