LoadingScreen v2 - FiveM Loading Screen

Ah, sir/madam staff, you’re the one who started it. It is not our job to make everyone happy. Out of 10 customers, 1 customer may be dissatisfied; this is true for all stores. You can’t claim otherwise, we don’t want to spend much time with people who do errands, who are just used to post comments. If one day you have a success or a store, maybe we will care about you.

Best regards,
Raider

1 Like

Ahahahaha keep improving yourself in FiveM and maybe you can become a CodeM.

Also i have a store u can buy mdt from me ohh noo . I should’ve said that, and now you’re going to do the mdt.

Best Regars,

Magni

1 Like

Uh, MDT? Really, I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t told me. And the store, we like to brag more about our own achievements because working for money, you know, is not for us… Anyway, you can reach me anytime, I’ll tell you something and you can pass it on to where you work. That’s how it works, you know.

Best regards,

Raider

1 Like

Update:

Slider, also known as image transitions, has been added. If you choose not to use it, it will be linked to the selected backgroundImage. Similarly, if the type is video, the slider will be disabled. Additionally, color options have been expanded. You can select custom colors in addition to example color hex codes, and this applies to the entire interface, The video browser section has been displayed, so there is no sound, just to see the newly added ones.