Loading .ymap Issue (Need Help)

Hello, I’m Raccoon and I’m very new to the FiveM server hosting, and modding community. I have ran into some issues with loading ymaps in my FiveM server.

Brief Overview

So I went on gta5-mods.com and went to look for Sandy Shores police stations, so I went ahead and downloaded them and put them into my server.

Keep in mind I am running this on Ubuntu so I followed what I had to do, and I did this below.

cd /home/FXServer/server-data/resources in the resources I created a maps directory, and I exported the .ymap files to /home/FXServer/server-data/resources/maps so as I got this loaded in I went back and opened server.cfg using nano server.cfg and in there I typed start maps.

Starting Up The Server

So I now went and started up the server following this command bash /home/FXServer/server/runexec server.cfg so as it started up it did pick up the maps resources, and was loaded in. But when I enter the server and as it showed the Downloading Content part, it showed that it was downloading maps but as I enter in the server there is no signs of the .ymap files showing up at all.

Here are the screenshots below, to see if there’s anything I did wrong.
Screenshots

Inside Maps Folder

Inside Stream Folder

__resource.lua Script

server.cfg Script

.ymap files URL’s

Here are the files I’ve gotten, but do not seem to work on my server.

Could you link the map so others can try it out and see if perhaps the location is wrong?

Done, I have added them into the post.

2 Likes

I just tested all maps. They work fine. I put all the ymaps (and other content) in the same resource except the firestation as it also has a manifest (it may conflict).

Tip: Setup a server on your own PC instead of using some remote VPS as you seem to be doing. Much faster development/testing :slight_smile:

For the Sandy Shores Police Station you have to go quite far under ground. You’ll eventually see it. Coords to help you x = 1844.64, y = 3706.17, z=1.06

Photos:

I guess some work, and some don’t. Thanks for your help this post can get locked now.