Limitless Roleplay | Allowlisted | 16+ | discord.gg/limitless

Limitless Roleplay was created to redefine the roleplay experience. Within our server rules and guidelines, you choose your path, you choose your story. There are many possibilities to include: businesses; police; ems; tow job; several car dealerships; organizations; player houses; house garages; drugs and much more. We are redefining what roleplay means by offering a friendly, welcoming and supportive community. So what are you waiting for? Check out our discord for more information.

Discord
Website
Apply

11 Likes

This server is the most fun I have had towing cars

4 Likes

Best server ive ever been apart of great admin staff and very helpful…
Hours of fun… Absolutely love this place…

4 Likes

Great to have Harington Towing in the city!

3 Likes

Glad to have you in the community @ruTRIGGEREDyet1

3 Likes

Very nice community who are always trying to have fun and help others out

4 Likes

First time doing something like this. I love it. Lots of fun AND support!

4 Likes

The RP is amazing, super cool bunch, admins and devs are great, 10/10 would recommend anyone to come check out!

5 Likes

The Server is the best I have been apart of. They truly care about what they are doing and wanna do it right. I would say best community! Amazing Owners, who are always active and care about everyone in the city.

4 Likes

Great community, great roleplay. They really have changed what roleplay really is. Could not recommend enough!

2 Likes

Endless roleplay possibilities here. Absolutely love this community and if you ever need support, Stagg are always there to help.

1 Like

one of the best servers ive played on hands down great server love this place

2 Likes

Ayyye We appreciate the love

1 Like

Theres a little something for everyone & I love creating storylines. Call me the puppeteer >_<

1 Like

We appreciate all the love fellas!

loos good, might try it out

Check it out! We’d love you have you

Come and join us

1 Like

Full econ wipe starting tonight! No better time than now to join!