License key master

Hey guys, i am having this issue since this morning which wasn’t happening yesterday and several months … I have an error which occur when i try to launch the server saying i don’t have a sv_licenseKey which i did… i even went back on FIveM masterkey and got a new one and still making this error … i don’t know how to fix it

57 Likes

No such config file: server.cfglogs\8-04-8–20.txt
GlobalError: This server does not have a license key specified. Please set the sv_licenseKey console variable to a key from https://keymaster.fivem.net/. (for example, set sv_licenseKey "key" in the config, or +set sv_licenseKey key on the command line)

16 Likes

This is usually caused by starting the server from the wrong directory. Make sure that no matter how you start it, you change the working directory to where server.cfg resides.

For more detailed assistance, you will need to share operating system and directory structure of your server.

6 Likes

Everything is fine! I havent done nothing since last night and got up this morning and i had this error

4 Likes

If everything is fine, then you clearly don’t need any help.

If you want help finding out what’s not fine, then share some details.

5 Likes

pretty obvious, somehow your command line contains ‘logs\8-04-8–20.txt’.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.