Libertycity Map

I don’t know how to apply it;

2 Likes

Did you downloaded it ? What file do you have into the media fire RAR ? If you have those informations i may help you.

%EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98_2018_10_24_21_16_57_597 %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98_2018_10_24_21_17_02_479 %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98_2018_10_24_21_17_07_595 %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98_2018_10_24_21_17_12_829 %EC%BA%A1%EC%B2%98_2018_10_24_21_17_17_362

1 Like

This is a great question. I would imagine that this would load on the client side just like how North Yankton loads in FiveM but not 100% sure how it would work.

1 Like

Enjoy

1 Like

Guessing people with bad internet will be in the loadingscreen for and hour or two

1 Like

very cool. added as DLC, frames rates are decent considering it is streamed, traffic as well, though flying at low altitude across the map area can be a little jaggy as it streams. Connects well with red dead desert map also. I decided to check if the swingset glitch still works, and every time I got near that area FiveM crashed. Also after restarting the server and fivem, I was not able to start a session. I bet if I cleared the cache on server/client that it would work, so not stable for me with fivem and definitely an alpha… still very cool though!

3 Likes

[deleted]

So did anyone figure out how to get this server sided for FiveM?

do you have a new link

yes we need a new link

I had downloaded the LibertyV before the removal, using it and the Liberty Rewind i was hoping to get a server to load like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwCaXQzjwQw

load1

load3
load4

Hey Geek,
I’m not quite understanding. Is it working for you?
Can you upload those files for others? Kind regards

1 Like

Can you please send me the files of LibertyV in pm?

Can u send me the Liberty City Mod ? for Fivem

can u send me libertyv and the minimap in dms pls

So i have Liberty City and the Map and minimap files streaming on my server now, I need help figuring out the offsets… it looks compressed on my screen. Any help would be appreciated

at certain points my game crashes when i drive through
can someone help me

1 Like

is it possible to stop the gta 5 map from loading, I only want liberty city so I wanna get rid of the GTA 5 map to save resources.

Hey how did you get the map and for it to load on my server???