LG Identification Badge | Supports Multiple Department Layouts | Standalone & Fully Configurable

you have event in this script, just make it use when u click on an item and remove commands…

Thanks to the OP for this release, thank you so much…
Could someone help me to fill data by default, so users dont have to edit their badges?

1 Like

By using the SetIdentification & GetIdentification Exports, you can force changes to the ID (Clientside)

amazing work! I already ported it as an item to be used via the radial menu and it works great

1 Like

Thanks!

hey,man.I met some bugs when I use it .maybe it;s my fault,I just change the jscdn and pic’s website.and then I met this ,for the videohttps://streamable.com/qzil5l

I have the same problem did you fix it ?

Is there any errors in F8?

i got error of this. can u help me? please

You need to use the latest version.

Can you share it here? Im new on this and dont know how to do this… would be nice

Can you do this? I dont know how do write these exports :joy:

why is this happening?

thanks man, it’s amazing

Seems really cool I would love to use it in my server but it lets any job use the command even when I have it set to only police so that’s disappointing honestly since it would be great to have.

Im having a issue with this where I can see everyone elses badge but when i do /showid or/editid nothing pops up and im soft locked out when i do /editid

Can you lock the edit behind the job ? Works fine if you are police or ambulance, but if you change jobs to taxi or any other job, you can still edit the badge.

Other than that your work is 10/10 ! Thank you for the share !

For me works fine, the problem is, if you change to another job you can still run the editid command.

why deleted? ;/

Wondering the same… Would have loved to use it

add new d/l link plz