LethalityRP | Public/Whitelist | Serious RP | 18+ | Custom Cars | Active community/staff | Plus Much more!

LethalityRP is a community that strives to provide in our roleplay, our content and our positive energy. Our community is vastly important to us and our city is currently looking and available for new people to come and make all types of storylines and share that “special something” that our server has to offer. With a growing community, we cater to the player base, and we seek to grow even further in any way we can to provide the ultimate roleplay experience (on top of FiveM). We at LethalityRP put a serious emphasis on leadership, fairness, civility, equality, and inclusiveness.

While our server is primarily public, we do offer whitelist opportunities such as applying for EMS, SASP, Businesses, Gangs, and more.

We have an active development team that includes designers and game developers. Here are some of our current FiveM related projects::

• [Custom]: Custom server resources are currently being developed to make the server better for everyone involved and to eventually get away from ESX.

Active and Helpful Administration Team

• Help Desk for LethalityRP related support and FiveM
  • Assistance with player mediation
  • Suggestions and Bug Reporting
  • Broadcaster friendly
  • Dedicated/stable server

Benefits of Whitelist

• The ability to apply to jobs such as San Andreas State Patrol, San Andreas Medical Department, and/or Department of Justice
  • Ability to apply for your gang to be “whitelisted”
  • Ability to not only put in a business proposal but also own your own business!
  • Special Discord Whitelist “only” section

We are currently recruiting and looking for active members for our SASP, SAMD, and DoJ.

Deep Criminal RP and Jobs

• House robberies
  • Store robberies
  • Bank robberies
  • Jewelry heist
  • Evidence Truck robberies
  • Custom Drug Script
  • Decryptors to get various criminal items
  • More to come!

Other

• Courthouse
  • Tuner shop (for custom cars)
  • Emotes
  • Housing (custom housing coming soon)
  • Police CAD system
  • Inventory/trunk/glove HUD
  • Civilian Jobs (non-whitelist jobs)
  • EUP
  • Community events
  • Pets
  • Multi-character(s)

As we progress further within 2020, our main goal is to have a full dedicated server. We are dedicated to our responsibilities here at LethalityRP and we hope that you join us on our adventure to have fun and create amazing stories with us and all our community members.

Come join us on discord: https://discord.gg/FP3bgd8

1 Like

I am currently really enjoying the story-lines that my character has developed over the small time frame, it’s a fun yet slow burn I enjoy in any roleplay aspect. The progress through the criminal stuff is really fun as well. The staff are very helpful, and communicative with either updates or the server being restarted for patches and the likes. The patch notes are detailed enough that doesn’t give away too much info that your character finds out either by discovering it or talking to the right people. :]

I know they are looking for Police, DoJ, and Medical department, and overall, just need more people in general however, with the small community so far; it still is really a nice ‘home’, for me. :slight_smile: Bottom line it’s a great place for me. Come join the fun!

1 Like

Come join us on Lethality RP We are always looking for new people to share story-lines with and to enjoy the amazing roleplay within our community!

We are still looking to hire more PD/EMS/DoJ If you’re looking for a server to roleplay that would benefit you the most come give us a shot!

Still having a amazing time on the server and looking to get more people in to enjoy the awesome role-play with us! If you’re interested in a community that strives to provide good role-play & a positive experience come give us a try!

Come join us today!