LEO Clock-in Menu 1.0 (With blips)

thank you :slight_smile:

Here is a client script for EUP leo clock in. There is no blips atm but there are clock in locations at every station.

• Sandy PD
  • Paleto PD
  • Missionrow PD
  • Vinewood PD

I also have this same script but for FIRE/EMS, If you would like that one lmk and ill edit the code in here.

LEO Clock-in EUP

EUP_clockin_leo.zip (6.6 KB)

@Apollo0604 I would love to have both of these scripts please leo and fire/ems. Also how hard would it be to add the blips? That is the ONLY thing our server lacks is clock in and out and the emergency services blips for each other

Do you have the ems and fire available for download ?

Yes I do. I’m currently being lazy but I’ll get on my pc eventually. I’ll zip them up for you and put them in ^^ my last comment. :+1:

Thank you

Nice release :slight_smile:
Keep up the good work because this is going straight into the server!!

People have asked for a eup version of this script which i have. The OP has stated that its fine for me to put this in his thread. They are basically the same so it deemed fit to just put on here. This one is just for EUP.

This does not give you the cuff, drag, place in car, etc
You will need a separate resource for that. If you dont have a custom menu already this one works pretty well.

Proof of permission

Details:
EUP leo clock in at every station.
EUP fire/ems clock in at every station.

EUP leo clock in download

EUP_clockin_leo.zip (6.9 KB)

EUP lfire/ems clock in download

EUP_clockin_fire.zip (3.0 KB)

Enjoy :+1:

1 Like

how do i open the menu i pressed E nothing happened help

2 Likes

so I tested this in the sandy pd, when I walk up the the white circle on the ground it doesn’t give me any options, fix?? what am I doing wrong??

I actually love you i’ve been searching for decent eup clock in scripts for a couple days now, but do you plan on adding leo player blips to this so only other clocked in leo can see the blips. or to you know any good player blips scripts that would work with this

Link is expired. I could really use the link.

Me too!

Download Link invalid

download link is broken brings to unfound link page

And how do the EUP outfits update in the menu itself, and which EUP to use best for this menu

Does anyone still have an download for the this. Would love to have it.

The script to download it does not work no more?

yes ?

new link?