Legends Roleplay | Serious Life RP Community | www.legendsrp.com

I’ve been a part of this community for 2 years and the fun I’ve had here is amazing. I’ve made some great friends along the way.

The fact that we are now pushing into 4.0 is super exciting - a chance to build new stories, meet new people. Not to mention the new features and feel of the city to come.

I can’t wait - come join us!

5 Likes

Had been looking for a fun and friendly rp server and stumbled with Legends. I have to say that this is the best server to go into and have a unique story while making new friends (and some foes). A lot of things to do and amazingly active staff with so many updates you’ll never get bored of it.

5 Likes

I’ve been in Legends for about a year now and when I came in I instantly knew this was going to be my new home. Legends isn’t just a group for one game, we are a gaming network for many different games! But MY favorite is RP and when I first got to Legends, omg they had sooo many cool things I had never seen before! But that was in Legends 3.0, now we are building the city for the next chapter! We are rebuilding the city WITH the players in the community. We are constantly listening to what you have to say and what you want to see! Come play with us in our LegendsRP 4.0 Beta! There are so many opportunities available right now! LSPD, EMS, Mechanic, Taxi’s, Gangs, & even if you want to be an average working class person there is a space for you!

4 Likes

Legends has been going through some major core changes since Legends 3.0. Since i joined back in september of 2020, ive seen people come into the picture that want further growth and that strive for growth has lead to Legends 4.0. About 2 weeks ago Legends launched into 4.0 Beta and all new systems and everything are being revamped, redone or otherwise. The amount that is being done in such a short time with the entire family interlocked and focused on one singular goal is insurmountable. Growth is the goal and ill never deny that we are in-fact a family. If you want a family type enviroment where you will feel welcomed for your RP and can also learn other ways to RP, Why not take a chance and come here? LSPD, EMS, Mechanics ect are all hiring for new people to get fresh people in. come meet some new people! See ya soon

2 Likes

The Alpha build for the new city is available for people to start playing on.

Everything is open and up for grabs. Groups looking for a fresh start or people looking for leadership roles, now is a good time to come say hello!

We will ultimately mold the city around the community, so get in here!

We’ve made some development progress on the new city build. Here are the most recent changes

- HIVE Crypto tx are working
 - Job Center and Pay Check collection is working
 - Phone and services calls are working
 - Hiding calls (unknown caller) is working
 - Tow Job is functional w/ AI missions
 - Taxi Job is functional w/ AI missions
 - Weapon Attachment crafting is working and in
 - Crafting of lockpicks, toolkits, electronic kits, and radio scanners are in
 - Dumpster Diving is functional
 - ATM cards are functional and required for ATM use
 - Black market trader added to map
 - Cocoa Harvesting is working
 - Apartment plant growing is functional
 - Ability to rob/take hostage while cuffed/bound is working
 - Skill check added to coke processing
 - Added processing coke to crack (requires gang member)
 - Added speed buff to crack
 - Scrapyard / Chopshop is working
 - Fishing added and functional
 - Fitbits added and function w/ reminders
 - House Robberies are in and working - Must have a lockpick or kit and be between the hours of 10:00pm - 5:00am
 - Added Traphouse and ability to fence items through the house for money. It's $5000 right now to take over the house. You must extract the code from someone who knows it
 - Pawn shops are live (based on time of day)
 - Oxy Runs are added and working
 - Spice fields / processing / selling has been added
 - Store Robberies have been added
 - Territory Zones of Conflict have been added that can be contested
 - Added armored truck robberies
 - Added weapon crafting
 - Added hunting

- Fixed an issue with gang creation. We can now scale gangs up as new players and groups come into the city
- Fixed an issue with the latest car DLC not loading. Good to go now
- Fixed an issue with Benny's Motor. You should be able to customize your vehicles now using all customizations.
- Added Ballas hideout at Grove Street (house and shed)
- Added Families hideout at Forum Drive
- Added Disciples hideout at Fudge Lane
- Added Vagos hideout at Jamestown Street
- Added PvP gang control locations near each hideout for turf fighting

Want to run a gang, a business, or a city services branch? All positions are open!

Here are some awesome community shots from our Discord server today!

Chief Capone of the Los Santos Police Department is ready for new recruits and preparing for our first 2022 Police Academy! Hope to see you there!

1 Like