Legacy Roleplay| Greater Ambarino | Where will your story begin? | Criminals/Civilians/Doctors and more! | Drug Selling, Robberies, Illegal Activities and more! |

Legacy Roleplay and Gaming started as a project and became a community of friends banding together to create an iconic experience for all to remember, priding themselves in fair treatment for all, and being transparent with the community, this all started as a way to release custom projects by the creator, Jannings, better known as Nate to some, urged by his friends for a better way forward, continuing his passion he picked right back up and the team brings to you: Legacy Roleplay!

Some current content on our server
-Public Ranching and Private Ranches, allowing anyone to go work at a public one, or save and become a Ranch Owner
-Multiplayer Farming, others can tend to, harvest and destroy your crops
-Immersive Law and Judicial RP with Tasks to do inside of Prison, ways to break out, and a whole court system
-Medical RP, including AI law when no doctors are available
-Player Owned Train Companies
-Currently 60 houses with open interiors and the ability to customize them, as well as instance housing to allow houses anywhere!
-Horse Training and Stabling system, all players can break a wild horse and sell it, with Trainers being able to stable them and train them for you
-One Sync Enabled
-Extensive multi level crafting system
-Criminal Society, as well as Moonshining, Drug Selling, Train/Carriage Robberies, Store Robberies, Bank Robberies and more!

-Multiple hand made maps to enhance the roleplay
-A community driven Developer who is always looking at what to add and improve
-Rotating Server Story Arcs, that are meant as a way to push RP for all and draw interest

Discord Server
Youtube

5 Likes

I play here!
Lots of very friendly helpful people from my experience.

Let me just say. most servers, are made for the staff. They make up the rules, so they know them really well and they make them so that THEY have fun. This server doesn’t do that the rules is made up for everyone to have fun. Both sides of the server are amazing. They don’t just blanket scripts like every other server out there. it’s also not flooded with things to do. You can have a simple life or complex life on this server and there still story arcs you can make with it. The Owner of the server actually lets the community vote on the work he does for the server. I can’t remember the last time I have seen this. it’s amazing. The staff is very responsive and so far, I haven’t to see any instance of metaing from anyone.
if you are new or vet to the rp world. this is the place for you. Almost every citizen here drives a story arc. Alright enough reading go up. Click on the discord server. and get started. Trust me you wont be let down. if you get bored. Just come on down to Brawlin’ Brandys. Where you can drink, fight for money, bet on fights or even find some work.

This community has been my home since the beginning, friendly people who are always around to help out the new folk and stories galore. Super amazing place to find your own story and truly have the staff and communities support. Sever storylines do occur here and many maaaany scripts have been created or brought in by our dev and owner Jannings (his work is amazing). Nothing is a irl payment and everything feels smooth and clean with maps and frames. Come and join in and create your own life here, we would love to welcome you to the family :heart:

Some brand new updates have come out:

Oilfield now offers jobs both legal and illegal!
Hunting Traps have been offered for Reptiles, Small Game, Birds, Fish and Crab!
Saloons can now hire Locals to play the piano for them

Updates to come:
Farming and Ranching Remaster
New Train Script
Horse Training and Breeding
Needs and Metabolism update to include Dirtiness, Addiction and Stress

Upcoming Event: Halloween Spooky Spectacular-
Expect to see ghosts and spooky sightings around the county coming up to Halloween where we will have an exciting all day event with something fun for all GROANING Did you hear that?? It sounds like somethings outside?!

1 Like