Lambda and Simple Trainer mod not working on both of me and my Nephew's FiveM Clients

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: Build 2545 (Steam), Online 1.58
Up to date: Yes, Steam set to automatically update
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit (Steam)
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: 21H2 (Build 19044.1415)
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes, now FiveM won’t launch at all.
System specifications:
|OS Name|Microsoft Windows 10 Pro|
|Version|10.0.19044 Build 19044|
|Processor|AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Processor, 3801 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)|
|BIOS Version/Date|American Megatrends International, LLC. F15d, 10/14/2021|
|SMBIOS Version|3.3|
|Embedded Controller Version|255.255|
|BIOS Mode|UEFI|
|BaseBoard Manufacturer|Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.|
|BaseBoard Product|B550 AORUS ELITE AX|
|Secure Boot State|Off|
|Hardware Abstraction Layer|Version = 10.0.19041.1151|
|User Name|GEEK-2021\monki|
|Installed Physical Memory (RAM)|16.0 GB|

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): N/A, FiveM isn’t actually crashing, just not loading mods
logs/CitizenFX_log files:

CitizenFX_log_2021-12-27T020816.log (84.0 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs: Are there specific *.dmp files you’re looking for? I have 40+ files that end in .dmp on my PC currently

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, disabled it, but mods still didn’t work

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? My nephew and I both downloaded and installed the Lambda and Simple Trainer client-side mods for the FiveM client. I enabled the server side setting: sv_scriptHookAllowed 1, but the neither mods appears to work because when we press of no new menus appear.

What are you trying to do? Add the Lambda and Simple Menus to the FiveM client.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I reinstalled the mods 3X and I tried Kubukj’s suggestion in this post (Simple Trainer won't show up - #2 by TyRanAway) to use a Windows Resource Hacker on the ASI files to declare compatibility with newer game builds, but it didn’t work.

Error screenshot (if any): N/A

What did you do to get this issue? I followed this video tutorial on how to install Lambda and Simple Trainer: How to install Simple Trainer + Lambda Menu - FiveM Tutorial - YouTube

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! We are using our own hosted Zap server at this IP and Port: 147.189.169.5:30632

Additional comments

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Is the server you’re on b2545 or b2372 or lower?

I believe I’m running FiveM version 5132 and here is the screenshot that led me to that conclusion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.