Lag FPS on fivem

I have a this components:
CPU: Amd ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Gtx 1050 Mini
RAM: 16GB
when I play I play 40/70 fps and even 30 I don’t understand if your launcher is badly optimized or what

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Most likely due to server resources. Try one of the pinned servers. fivem.fun also has no extra resources

1 Like

inside the server there are 60 people and I use everything to a minimum so I don’t think it’s a server problem you have to optimize the launcher to the best of the threads

also, sometimes the more players (as Rage engine isnt ment for more than 32 players… if im right…) it can cause some lag

A lot of servers get me to around 30 fps average when 32/32 players are online as a lot of servers have a lot of scripts and shit that they probably don’t even need you kinda just have to deal with it I’m on a Phoenix 1050 TI 4GB + i3-7100 3.9ghz 2 cores + 16 GB Ram so I mean it depends what server you are playing not many servers out there that provide constant over 60fps, however, you could look for any 60fps+ tagged servers which should improve your framerate. OR just upgrade your pc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.