Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2699.0
Up to date: yes
Legit or Pirate copy: legit
**Purchased where - Epic
Windows version: 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? yes
System specifications: intel i5-12400 RAM32GB RTX 3070
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): not sure where to find this
logs/CitizenFX_log files: not sure where to find these
.dmp files/report IDs: not sure where to find these

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? i keep crashing in game and getting this message. “could not connect to backend services. some issues may occur.” it crashes and signs me out of my account but i also been having issues in the server for maybe 2ish months with what i seem are connection issues im getting a red triangle symbol with an explanation mark in the middle and then i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me. it seems to happen when im around people talking, i can be driving in my car and everything seems fine. i never had any issues until recently. I have also been getting another msg when i open fivem. "Slow system performance detected. A call into the windows API took to long recently and led to a stutter. Please close any software you have running in the background (including Windows apps such as File explorer or task manager)

What are you trying to do? play without crashing or lagging.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? cleared cache, restarted game, bought a brand new pc, new router modem and cables.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? not sure

**What server did you get this issue on? nopixel public green

internet says its perfect speeds. this issue started out slow it would only happen (just lag) around NA server restart and then the issue got worse the next few weeks and started happening more consistently with lag and game crashes around people.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.