LA DOJRP NEW SERVER ~Under Development~

LADOJRP Logo Final

Who are We?

LA DOJRP is a roleplay-oriented community geared towards realistic roleplay. We are essentially building this community from the ground up as our last server was unfortunately shut down. Our team consists of 60+ people including developers, former staff members, experienced LEO’s and high ranking staff. After our last server was shut down due to the owner’s inability to continue with the project, myself and most of the former staff team decided we wanted to continue with the FiveM community and to build our own server from the ground up. We will be adding a few custom scripts with our developers, and also have scripts that many people are familiar with as well. We do not claim to be built off of “all custom scripts” as many others do. We believe in being hardworking, honest, and upfront with our players base and plan to have a serious role play for all to enjoy. Our staff team and LEO’s are very experienced and know what it takes to run a server and to make it a fun, safe place for players to make friends and enjoy FiveM.

Requirements

Our requirement’s currently are pretty laid back for joining us as we do not have the server on the server list at the moment as we roll out kinks in development but plan to be live sometime next week (6-02-2020). As a general rule of thumb our requirements for staff are at least 17 years of age and for LEO’s we are looking for people who have the time and attitude to donate to the server so that we can all build a good, friendly, and community driven server. Also respect of staff and developers is expected as it is a common courtesy to those who are working hard to improve everyone’s overall experience.

Apply

Much like our requirements, all position applications will currently be open indefinitely as we look to build our userbase past the 65 people we currently have (most of which are former staff and LEO with lots of experience) Expect this to change if more interest is available than we can handle or if all positions are adequately filled. Do we sound like a server you can grow with? If so, feel free to join our Discord ! Applications can be submitted through our discord for now while our web developer gets a good and easy to navigate site for our community up and running.

Available Positions

Our top 5 for our first department we will be launching is filled as said previously in this advertisement we have VERY experienced people to run our department already. As for our staff team we have a good amount of staff as our team was all working together previously on another project as also stated earlier in this post. We still have plenty of staff positions available, and are always looking for more developers to partner ourselves with !

Departments

• Civilian
  • Police
  • Staff
7 Likes

I love the community! very cool staff members and i love helping out!

4 Likes

Looks wonderful I will definitely check it out

4 Likes

I fuck with your name in a spiritual level my man for sure going to be checking out this server much love for all my 6969 Fans. Server sounds like a lot of fun to roleplay on.

4 Likes

looks promising will definitely check it out

4 Likes

Can’t wait to check this out

4 Likes

Love the idea! I heard the staff is super cool and has big plans for the server. Cant wait to check it out!

4 Likes

Cant wait to check this server out! Looks like the server is gonna be worth the wait.

3 Likes

Yo this looks sick definitely going to check it out!

3 Likes

I was literally looking for a new FiveM server, will definetley join your discord and have a look!

2 Likes

Thanks man hope to see you in our discord soon !

2 Likes

Looks Promising :blush:

3 Likes

Looks like its hella well developed, definitely gonna check out

1 Like

looks awesome gonna definitely check it out

2 Likes