🎲 L.A. Noire RP | Realistic Roleplay, Normalized Economy, Custom Cars, Active Development

lanoire_banner

About Us
L.A. Noire RP is a serious roleplay community that provides an optimized, balanced, and realistic roleplay experience to FiveM. We take pride in giving a smooth experience to all players, even on low end machines.

Quick Facts and Information

• We are an economy based server, which means players can’t just spawn in cars out of thin air with vMenu.
  • Our economy is normalized, which means virtually no one is running around with tens of millions of dollars in their bank accounts. We have a custom tax/fines system and have created a fair system where all players have an equal opportunity to earn whatever they want.
  • Over 250+ custom/imported cars are available in the dealership!
  • Financing is available for most cars
  • We try to keep things accurate to the real-life representation of the GTA V universe, i.e. Los Santos being Los Angeles, San Andreas being State of California, etc.

Currently, we are hiring for the following whitelisted categories:

• Police (LSPD & SAHP)
  • Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
  • San Andreas Superior Court (Judge)

We have a wide variety of criminal activity, including but not limited to:

• 24/7 store robberies
  • Jewelry store burglary
  • Armored truck heist
  • Fleeca bank robberies
  • Drug manufacturing and sales

How do I join?
Join us on Discord to find our rules, F.A.Q., and information on how to join and get started.

Discord Banner 2

Join our server by clicking below or via: connect cfx.re/join/3aqr6z in the console.

9 Likes

Been playing for months, I would recommend this to people who like to RP and like realistic economy. Got to meet lots of people too on the server. Management is active too, been on lots of servers and the management on them is ass. Overall, favourite server and would recommend. Would be cool to meet some new people.

11 Likes

Running strong on this server since May! L.A. Noire has been the longest standing server I’ve been with that I haven’t felt burnout AT ALL. I would 10/10 recommend this server to ANYONE who is looking for good quality ECONOMY based roleplay. The Feedback for this server is like no other I’ve played in, the staff are helpful and the player base is great. I’ve met SO many great people from playing onto this server, It’s awesome seeing so many new players joining L.A. Noire and seeing new faces!

6 Likes

Just joined the Discord server but I cant see any of the main channels, What do I do?

3 Likes

You need to verify with the bot, which has been having issues recently. Is this still a problem?

2 Likes

I got verified through discord and it didn’t work so it took me here

3 Likes

How did you verify ? Because our bots are working just fine?

3 Likes

Identifier bot has been down, please message me your discord and I’ll waive your verification

1 Like

I made a ticket and got the role from a staff member.

1 Like

I would recommend this server to any1 that knows how to RP wants to RP and have fun!

1 Like

how do I join the police force?

1 Like

Apply with the in-game tablet

1 Like

The tablet is f11 in game .

LEO apps are not currently being reviewed, any existing applications will be saved.

Hey man i got banned till 15:22 why I’m still banned?

1 Like

Dude the expiration time has ended now why I’m still banned

1 Like

hey the discord server just dissapeared was it deleted or something?

1 Like

when i connect it says my steam account doesnt meet the requirment? what are the requirments.

1 Like

I think you might be one of the admins or something. i was going to please ask you if you can give me comunity service please. i really genuinly love your guys server and i really want to be back in it. i got banned perm for talking while dead which i dont think is ok but they asked me a question so i had to answer. i am really sorry. i have friends on this server and i havent found a better server than this one thats why i am asking to please let me back in and give me a chance. Please.

When you connect to a server or anything online you are agreeing to share your IP with that entity. Don’t like it? Get a VPN you spoon. Nothing illegal about it

1 Like