KOFKOF_INVENTORY [Standalone Adaptable]

Hi, Kofkof here!
Recently i made an inventory (Escape From Tarkov Style) but since i stop looking at this project i have been thinking release it in this forum. So here i am with an another lost project.

WARNING
I dont give any type of support to this script, so you are at your own! You are allowed to make any change to the script but you need to keep the name of the script with my name!

What Is Standalone Adaptable?
It means you can adapt to any framework out there, you just need to connect the use, give, drop events to my scripts like i did to the esx one!

How do I install it correctly?

• First insert the sql file to your server database and then go to the users table (if you dont have one, create it!) and add a collumn called ‘items’ and it is a LongText, the deafault value is [ ]; Like this image:
  • Place the kofkof_onthebanks folder in your resource server folder;
  • Start the script on your server.cfg file;
  • And have fun!

Why this inventory is diferent from others?
Because in this inventory you have:

• Slots with different sizes, like 1x2 or 2x2 or even 2x7 (column x row);
  • It can have multiple inventories oppened at the same time;
  • Easy way to change items between inventories;
  • It has a unique damage system;
  • it works with almost every resolution out there!

What Is that percentage on the body?
The percentage means that your bone is damaged and you need to cure it!

[DAMAGE VALUES]

[25%] - hurt
[50%] - broke
[100%] - dead

Download?

PS: If i or you find a but i will try to fix it as soon as i can, please dont send any DM to me. Just report here in this Topic

Images/videos?

Old inventory video :

11 Likes

Amazing dude, i will test this !

Edit: i think the SQL file is broken

1 Like

I think we got a SQL problem, that happen when i want to upload the SQL file, i think that come from the SQL configuration, but, idk:

#1101 - BLOB/TEXT column ‘items’ can’t have a default value

did you follow the the instructions?

How do I install it correctly?

• First insert the sql file to your server database and then go to the users table (if you dont have one, create it!) and add a collumn called ‘items’ and it is a LongText, the deafault value is [ ]; Like this image:

• Place the kofkof_onthebanks folder in your resource server folder;
  • Start the script on your server.cfg file;
  • And have fun!

@Tyreix see the picture and try to copy!

Yes, also, i’ve try manually, and with the SQL file, the file does not work either

@Tyreix Try this: ‘[]’

@Tyreix I recommend using heidiSql to manage your database

I got the same issue

The majority of players use PhpMyAdmin, I think a solution should be found for this rather than migrating to another sql management tool

@Tyreix Right now i cant figure out how to set that as default in phpmyadmin, i will tell you somthing as soon as i can

Alright, I will also look for my side

make sure item does not have a default value. try making the default value as NULL

No that the same issue, i’ve try it to

Not majority, some use phpmyadmin. It’s not always secure, HeidiSQL is the more secure way to access the database, and honestly, much easier.

Well, the problem still the same :roll_eyes:

Maybe read the Original Poster his “Warning” advisory statement.

I’m just reporting the problem.
The point is that not everyone uses HeidiSQL, that’s all.

does property work in it?

Edit the SQL file and change LONGTEXT To VARCHAR
The problem you’re having is incompatibilities between Windows and Linux. LONGTEXT can have a default value, however on Windows it cannot. Hope this solves your issue.