KL_WeaponDamage (No More headShot)

KL_WeaponDamage allows you to set damage of any weapon to your desire.

Features:

• Standalone (ESX, Qbus, VRP…etc)
  • You Can Set Weapon Damages
  • You Can Set body shot and HeadShot Same (Options turn off and on HeadShot)
  • You Can Set all other weapons to Zero If you don’t use it
  • You Can Set Male Damage and Fist Damage
  • optimized 0.02ms

Note You have options to set all weapons that you don’t use to zero so if a hacker comes in and tries to give themself for example Sniper it will do 0 damage.

Scrip is optimized and tested with 193 players at the same time on the server with 0.02ms

Code accessible No
Subscription based No
Support Yes

You can get it here :smiley:
Tebex

1 Like

what’s the difference from that? benzon/WeaponDamageSettings: Customize multipliers for weapon damage in FiveM (github.com)

1 Like

Isnt 10€ quite a lot for just weapon damage modifier?
I mean… It does not seem to offer anything more than the resource TGIANN posted.

I have made something simular, yet it has way more features and its still cheaper than this :thinking:

everything TBH

4 Likes

You say 10€ is too much that’s okay I could answer you about that, but Martin you can make what you like and do what you want nobody stopped you, all of your scrips I can make and put for cheaper but I don’t come and leave a negative review. if you want to make something go ahead nobody stopping you bro, good luck,

3 Likes

Sorry for it to sound that bad, just wanted to disagree on the price, thats all :+1:

and as I said I don’t have a problem with that, if I am doing something yes I like the feedback, and thanks I will think about changing the prices, thanks

can I still hunt animals if I set damage to 0?

1 Like

no but if you set it to 0.01 it takes like 30 bullets to kill player but the animal would be normal damage

this script can remove critical knife/switchblade 1 hit (special move) ?

right now no, But on next update i will remove Melee Executions.

A new update has been released which includes the following features:

• Resolution of various bugs
  • The ability to remove all weapons from players that are not included in the list ‘Config.Weapons’
  • The ability to set the ammo of all weapons not included in the list ‘Config.Weapons’ to zero.

Almost bought this today. Felt like 10€ was a little high, but I also know tebex takes a cut all so I was ok with that, but then I get into the store and see it’s set to pay what you want so went to put in 10€ and found nope, can’t do that. Gotta be at least 14.99€… 10 Euro will be $11 for me which is on the high side but it is what it is, but 14.99 euro is $16.41 and yea, not going that high, especially for something that was cheaper.