Kilo White Mobile Error code

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? LAtest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legal
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) NO
System specifications Normal Med end pc
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to download Fivem
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

So my problem is here, im getting the Kilo white mobile error code , people are saying that i have to have a clean installation of gta V which i just downloaded. Is there anything else i can do to make this work?

Please fill out the Technical Support template completely. That way we can take a look and possibly spot something off.

Thanks For replying, But i will not be filling out that entire form , which is really pointless. IF you can help im open to hear if not thanks for the time. That ticket support filling out thing needs updating for 2018 where people cant sit at their computer all day trying to enter a ticket.

Oh for everyone that also has gotten this error , Just delete the cache file in app data and try again , itll work. Have a nice day

If you cant take the couple minutes to fill in the support template, then dont expect help… its like saying, i just bought this new car, its being weird please figure it out and because its 2018 and no one has time to leave it at the shop you cant drive it to diagnose it, just tell me the problem so i can leave.

With no information they cant figure out why its being weird or what you even mean by it.

So next time… fill it out please.

If it was pointless, there wouldn’t be a template.

I’m WILLING to help. Though I CAN’T without any information.

It’s not even a support ticket… just a template to answer some questions so we can try to help.

You already filled out part of the template, including “did you try deleting your cache”. how come this suddenly worked when you claimed to have already tried that.

If you would like to receive support next time, please, do take that 1 minute of your entire life to fill out a few more questions, and we might be able to help you.

If you don’t feel like filling out the support template, that’s perfectly fine, though you can’t expect to receive help in that case because nobody can actually help you if you don’t provide any info. aka “No info, just fix.”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.