Keymaster theft Assets

hi, A guy I worked with put a key log or save the password, I don’t know… on the server ( VPS), he hacked my Paypal, (buy lot of stuffs on Tebex,+ 1 OVH hosting ) entry in my keymaster and theft 2 granted assets. ( I don’t received any email to the giveaway for the assets)

Any way to get them back ?

I mean if they’re actual unauthorised payments from your PayPal account just open a dispute on the charge and the resolution centre team have their way of checking if it was you who made the payment or someone else. As for the things he transferred from your Keymaster I’m not 100% sure.

When transferring an asset via keymaster you have to click a confirmation link received via email, personal recommendation would be to not things logged in to a VPS that you don’t need. Your VPS should only really have the things required to run your FiveM server, like your FXServer, any Database programs, IDE’s, etc.

1 Like

Hi ,that’s the problem, I don’t have receveid any email concern the tranfert. this mean this guy hack my gmail email password ?

Yes.

At this point you should consider every single account you have compromised, and change every single password.
If someone gains access to your primary email, anything without 2FA can easily be password reset, and some stupid services also let you reset 2FA using email, so best to burn every last password just in case.

1 Like