[Keymaster Proposal] Trusted Developers/Sub-user

Add Sub-Users to Keymaster!!

I think keymaster should have an option to add sub-users so server owners can give keymaster access without giving out their login to their server developers to download/update assets.

Sub-users can only download assets and cannot transfer ownership. Possibly Regenerate server license keys, or just allow the primary account to assign whatever permission they want.

Instead of running off of trust that whoever you give access to won’t transfer assets you can safely give them access to assets without the ability to transfer them. This would be nice as you can have quicker access to assets for your entire development team instead of having the keymaster owner needing to download the assets and upload them elsewhere for their developers.

14 Likes

Bumping this!
I do like this idea. Should work by just giving options for what permissions for users to have on your profile. This could be very useful, especially for larger servers.

1 Like

Pretty sure something of this sort was planned alongside the updated marketplace stuff, or has at least been discussed.

3 Likes

Im bumping this even if this is a month old topic. This need to be added, even if you have limited acces.

1 Like

This would be so great.

1 Like

It’d be awesome, I’m helping develop a server and we have a lot of assets on keymaster, sometimes I end up waiting a few hours or even a day to have updated scripts uploaded elsewhere so I can access them, which hinders development speed when that happens.

Hopefully this will gain some traction and maybe it will get implemented. I’m sure theres a lot of developers that would like to see this with keymaster.

1 Like