[Keymaster Proposal] On-Platform Support System

Proposal: Implementation of a On-Platform Support System

The current forum rules state that linking off-platform support websites are prohibited, however this does limit the creator and consumer from getting reliable support in various ways.

These include things like code-sensitivity (if modified code is needed for the consumer to test a potential fix) and forum replies burying their support questions.

My proposal is to introduce a new way to implement on-platform support that is fair to Cfx.re, the creator, and most importantly - the consumer.

The Framework

The main idea is this: Allow for consumers to create private tickets with the creator of the resource.

This proposed layout would include a button on each asset grant, which can hyperlink to the location where tickets should be created.

Though Private Messaging does exist already on the platform, it is not formatted in a way that is obvious to the consumer.

The “Create Ticket” button could alternatively send a private message through the forums to the creator’s username, and format it as shown below:

Support Request #0001

Resource Name: pickle_example
Date Recieved: 01/01/2024

The user would then be re-directed to their automatically generated private-message with the creator.

They would then be able to add any videos, images, or further information to the ticket.

Summary

All-in-all, this proposal should make it easier for people who need support for their assets to recieve it - as well as make it easier for the creator to properly manage and respond to support tickets.

Thank you, and please feel free to have a dialogue below!

3 Likes

This will also allow Cfx to see how most of these “known creators” give out support. Very big +1 from me.

3 Likes

Agreed, that would be a huge benefit from this proposal!

There’s a lot of creators that sell resources, then provide subpar or even no support on their assets.

Totally agree, It’s must I don’t know why nobody thought about it until your post.

1 Like

I think, Renaming assets, having automatic alerts inside the console, and a thing like github to upload a file instead of the whole asset, these’s features in my option are huge and would probly save on yall’s database with all the assets

Your on-platform idea sounds great, but if u can create tickets, then there should be an option to manage the tickets u received to get a better overview for the creator and the customer.