Keymaster.FiveM Error

Since yesterday upon starting up my FiveM Server, I’ve been receiving the error “An error has occurred while checking server license key. Could not resolve host: keymaster.fivem.net - CURL error code 6.”

I’ve got the correct key in the server.cfg, the key is active, I have the $15/month Patreon subscription.
Everything was working fine for days until last night. I apologize if this isn’t the right format but I don’t believe the formatted list would’ve fit this report.

Thanks.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Could you show the output of nslookup keymaster.fivem.net in cmd?

1 Like

From a command promt?

1 Like

Yes

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.1457]
© 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator>nslookup keymaster.fivem.net
Server: UnKnown
Address: 104.37.29.163

*** UnKnown can’t find keymaster.fivem.net: Query refused

Try another dns server e.g 8.8.8.8

I would take a screenshot but it’s a VPS Server. That’s exact text.

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not too familiar with things like this. Where would I try this

See https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using#windows

Did not work.

Nevermind, worked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.