Keymaster failure server wont start

in my keymaster the key says ip locked activate on first use and also no heartbeat present. when i add the key to my zap-hosting server my server wont start up. it will show the green online like its attempting to go online then it just switch to offline. ive bought this patreon 4 days ago i need help fast because as you may know if you respond i have to renew on the first of the month

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hello, Could we please have a picture of the error messages. It is hard to assist when you dont provide us with a any information…

If the server wont start im just going to assume that it is the IP function.

please set the correct IP address, as the key is completely IP based, meaning anyone wont be able to give the key away.

Please give us the error so i can assist further.

i got 64 player slots and the error says i suppose to use 48 players but i have 64 and yes i bought the right patreon

Please make sure that the IP is the same as the ip as the internet connection as the server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.