Keymaster asset transfers not working going on 1 month now it seems. Additional issue with Patreon always getting unlinked

1. Anyone know if this is being looked into? Nobody can send me anything. They are doing it via my the name as listed here in the Forums and Keymaster. (LegacysMaps)

Also anytime I send someone something they dont get it either.

Its been over month for the transfers issue. The system was down one time and ever since then its never worked again.

1. Additionally anytime I go into my Keymaster I always have to Re-Link my Patreon.

2. Forum question, it used to show the Element Club Platinum star over forum avatar and now it doesnt anymore. Was that intentional or just another issue with the linking between Patreon and Keymaster?

Anyone else having problems?

1 Like

Itā€™s been a month or so that they changed the way you transfer assets, thereā€™s an extra step. You need to confirm the transfer via mail. When you try to transfer an asset, itā€™ll tell you that an e-mail has been sent to you and you need to confirm it. Those e-mails, at least to my Gmail, never arrive in the inbox but always in ā€œpromotionsā€. Once and if you do accept the transfer, then and only then the other person receives the asset. Make sure youā€™re not missing this part.

1 Like

Thank you I must have missed that announcement when it changed, I will check.

Did this turn out to be the issue?

It seems so the sender of the asset transfer did indeed forget to confirm his transfer via email.

But as for the issue with Patreon constantly disconnecting from Keymaster I have no clue. It says its connected if I look at connections via Patreon website, and here on the forums, my OneSync Infin is still working on my server. Yet if I go into keymaster I have to click connect again lol.

Everytime I log into Keymaster:

This screenshot shows it being set up fine, given ā€˜Current Bonusesā€™ is set and all.

1 Like

Except every time i sign out of Keymaster it disconnects the Patreon. But when I look in the Patreon it still says that it has access to Keymaster in the apps. Which isā€¦ rather strange. Its only disconnecting on the Keymaster page every sign out. Isnā€™t it supposed to stay linked to both? Including the Patreon Platinum Club in the Avatar? Like:

I have no clue if this matters or is related but on the home page of the Keymaster I get this error so Iā€™m just sharing it in case no one has noticed it.

No, it doesnā€™t. The ā€˜Element Clubā€™ page is meant to force a manual resync/override using the data from Patreon, and since storing a lot of OAuth refresh tokens is a mess I guess this wasnā€™t done, though it isnā€™t needed since it still remains linked fine on the Discourse side.

Iā€™m experiencing this same issue right now

Be sure as mentioned that whoever is transferring the asset checks the outgoing email to Confirm it when they want to send it to someone

On another note Iā€™m not sure why that guy above has premium_argentum icon on his avatar and I donā€™t when I also have that for my server

1 Like