Key patreon doubt

Hello good, I bought the fivem patreon and I do not know how to claim the key, can someone help me?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

As long as you have the same email on Patreon and Forum you have to generate a key on Keymaster and you should be ready.

with my ip?

The key that you will generate must have the ip that you use to host the server.

Of course in the mail it puts that to me but that key with that ip has the rewards it should?

It should be working fine.

the problem is that how do I tell you it has to be that ip

When you register a key on Keymaster you have to put the ip you use to host the server.

I meant, how do I tell Patreon what is that IP?

You don’t have to as long as you have the same email on both services.

It can take up to 6 hours for synchronisation.

and if i don’t have it??

If you dont then its possible your emails on patreon and on the forums do not match.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.