🤢 K_Diseases | Diseases/Illnesses/Sick/Medicine

is there away to make people immune. i have an autistic boy who i cant have get sick and force him to medicate in game its 2 much. and some others that cant handle covid due to loss of family members. 2nd is there a way to trigger event randomly right now we get it when it rains everyone gets sick runs to pharmacy for meds passes them all around to each other. want to randomize it any weather. I
purchased it love it an want it back in.

Hi i have sent you a DM :slight_smile:

Few suggestions after using for about a week

• Immunization’s against things using needle/meds
  • Ability to wear a mask or certain item to prevent getting sicknesses from other players
  • Other animations to pick from such as drink/needles/pills etc
  • Maybe a little hud icon that shows you you’re sick
  • Cooldown feature when you’ve taken a medication you won’t catch the same sickness again instantly from someone near you
1 Like

Immunization’s against things using needle/meds
This will probably come eventually :slight_smile:

Ability to wear a mask or certain item to prevent getting sicknesses from other players
This is already a thing lol

Other animations to pick from such as drink/needles/pills etc
Also planned :slight_smile:

Maybe a little hud icon that shows you you’re sick
Not going to do this since its possible for people to make there own within their hud

Cooldown feature when you’ve taken a medication you won’t catch the same sickness again instantly from someone near you
This will also come eventually

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions! <3

1 Like

KBase | Subscriptions
Subscription sale!
QB and ESX!

Get %35 off first month!
K_FRAUDV2 and all my other scripts!

(Still Active)

Super interested in this script but would at least like to see #1 and #5 from this list completed before I do.

open source?

Hi I brought this a while ago and im no dev so never got in my city can i get some help? I would be appreciated

Where should I add the source of player illness?

There is a system built in based off randomness and weather, it should all be located in the config :slight_smile:

Hello, The script comes with a randomness system based on rain :slight_smile: you can freely modify this in the config to suit your needs like so

function Search() -- Example on how the player could get a illness. 
        local playerPed = PlayerPedId()
        if GetRainLevel() >= 0.3 and not IsPedInAnyVehicle(playerPed) and GetInteriorFromEntity(playerPed) == 0  then 
            exports['k_diseases']:CatchDisease("Common Cold", 25, true)  
            exports['k_diseases']:CatchDisease("Covid", 5, true)
            exports['k_diseases']:CatchDisease("Headache", 25, true)
        end
    end

As for the last stand effects, this is intentional because when you’re down your still alive, i will update the script at somepoint to have an option to disable this though :+1:

so i could use the same exports for say a random chance to catch it when making a drug sale?

recomended :+1:

Yup exactly!

Thanks! I’m glad you enjoy it :smiley:

Hello Kypos i joined your discord but i dont se any chat channel there for client nothing. I mean i bought 2 scripts but nothing like to help each other or stuff like that.

You can create a ticket in the discord :slight_smile: i don’t have public channels atm

Allright :heart:

1 Like

:+1: :slight_smile:

Support for the following script
:poop: HygieneV | Pee/Poop/Shower/Bath/Porta Pottie

main