Just became a Patron for the $15 Element Club Tier - Need Help

EDIT: This issue has been solved.

So, I don’t know if this was the proper place to put this, but I just subscribed to the $15 tier for FiveM’s patreon. I heard something about a “key” for your server. But I’m not 100% sure how all that works…

Specifically, I’m looking to use Server Sided EUP.

Thanks in advance!

First of all make sure your FiveM forum and patreon share the same email, if you did that it could take up to 6 hours to sync (if you already did it might have been synced already)

After goto your keymaster it must say “your keys are bestowed with” then create a key (or use an existing one) and add it to your server

Okay, so it’s just the server key? Nothing special for element club it’s self? Because I already have a server with one of my keys in there.

Well you have to make sure that key has the perks, that’s why your forum email and patreon email has to be the same, you can know when it’s linked it your keymaster says “your keys are bestowed with”

Yea… I’m not seeing that. I know my patreon and FiveM forums have the same email… So I’m assuming I just have to wait for it to sync… (?)

Thanks for the help!

Ye it synces every 6 hours to you probably have to wait

Okay, makes sense… Thank you for the help!

1 Like