Just Apartments

I’ve been trying to recreate this could you try adding print(AtStash) in the event just_apartments:useStash after while AtStash do to try and see what’s happening

yes iam on it

Edit:
First picture right at the stash position after renting an new Apartment

Second picture at the Elevator to open the Exit menu
so he tries to trigger at both points the Stash

Edit 2:

sorry i pasted it in the wrong line… fixed it and now hes spamming the Client side.

1 Like

I have it on my server just send me the edit and I will test it ^^

1 Like

The edit should be on the Github repository
just download the Code as an Zip and there you have it

So I’ve been trying to recreate this but I haven’t had any luck. With everything you’ve shown me it’s not triggering this add a print statement one after the for statement and one after the if statement to check how far it’s getting. Also, I have to ask this just to make sure have you made any edits to the code that could have caused something?

for k, v in pairs(Config.Apartments) do
        if v.zone.name.."Stash" == name then
            AtStash = false
            lib.hideTextUI()
            break
        end
    end`

Yeah it’s on the GitHub

Okay i will try Tomorrow cuz its getting kinda late 3:30am :smiley: and no i didnt change anything

works it ?

can you explain me ho to add this becuse i don’t use spawn selector

If you don’t use a spawn selector and your players always spawn at last location you can just add the first event in after your player spawns

where i will need to add it ?

so i have problem that in the slection of wardrobe there is only ox one and brp one but i am using RENZU CLOTHE SHOP one

is there way to put it renzu one ?

there is some other things thats doesn’t work like after i bought apartment i can’t open inventory i need to restart server

and if i need cancel lease it doesn’t work

Immagine 2022-10-25 005731

Yo bro every thing works for me with this script its dope. Its one thing though, How do I handle it for people who leave the server while inside instance, & join back in server they can’t leave the room?

1 Like

Is it possible to add police raid feature with the house id

does anybody know how i can fix this

when a player drops a player owned safe in their apartment it shows it in others as well, how can i fix?
also, when logout in apartment i cant leave. using legacy 1.9.4

The author isn’t active!

Damn. Know of any other good ones to use?

Fix it?