JR-QBCORE-BASE v2

EN: The base language is Spanish, if I see that the base gains popularity I will make an improved version and add a version in English, The base has what every user is looking for QBCore and that does not bring it by itself, things like access with the E to the ATM, Default Menu …, nothing more to say, I hope you enjoy it, and if you have any problems do not hesitate to ask me.

ES: Todos sabemos que el framework dominante ahora es QBCore, por eso he querido crear la base definitiva de QBCore y que los servidores de habla hispana, se pasen a Qb y dejar morir el tan querido y obsoleto ESX. El Idioma de la base es Español, si veo que la base gana popularidad haré una versión mejorada y añadiré una versión en Inglés, La base tiene lo que todo usuario suele buscar para QBCore y que no lo trae de por si, cosas como acceder con la E a los ATM, Menú Default…, sin nada más que decir, espero que la disfruten, y si tienen algún problema no duden en preguntarme.

Discord: Juliroo#6969
Download: https://sharemods.com/03znw4a2d1x5/JR-QB-BASEv2-fix3.zip.html
Preview: JR-QB-BASE - YouTube

You need to Activate Onesync Infinitive to work perfectly

2 Likes

Dominant framework qb? Thats why most people uses esx

1 Like

githud ?

You’re funny :laughing: There’s 14k people using ESX right now compared to like 5-6k on QB, ESX is in no way shape form or fashion obsolete, The last ESX Framework update was merely days ago ?? :thinking: Using the most updated natives and getting constant feature updates… Please explain how this is obsolete?

3 Likes

Why not just use qb without mentioning and praying for esx to die :slight_smile:

4 Likes

latest esx update is much better than QB tbh

2 Likes

ESX is trying to go back to QBCore, but it is not getting it, clear example 1.8.5, with the most shameless copy of QBCore, with the worst mobile you will see in your life, the bank more of the same and the designs similar to QB , even tried to copy the Qb-Menu with the ESX_Input

Why are you being t0xic about it though? QB is a derivative of ESX in the first place if you go read the actual license, Also they’re not copies just the design is that basic they gonna look similar anyways.

There are serious optimization problems in qb-police and the cell phone camera, if you could fix that I would probably use it :smiley:

i have to disagree

1 Like

This is full of leaked scripts…

1 Like

That dealership is from NXT Studio
@KlandesTino

1 Like

The dealership is an old one from QBCore, it was even on the GitHub.

Server dumps are not allowed