JobStars - for better roleplay [ESX / QB]

Hey guys,
and welcome to this small release, which was initially developed for a certain customer.

Features:

• Show a stars in the screen when a certain amount of police officers or similar are online
    → This can for example be used to restrict illegal activities only at a certain amount of stars without the player knowing how much cops are exactly online
    → Of course multiple jobs can be set up
  • Simple server-sided ESX callback JobStars:checkCurrentStars can optionally be used
  • Optional command to show which activity is allowed
  • Size and position of the stars can be configured

Showcase:

Examples:

Regarding Escrow

Since the newest update from the 16.01.2022 this script is also managed by the FiveM Keymaster.
Regarding this we paid the highest attention to the opportunity that everybody can simply modify everything without any encryption.
For this matter we only included about 2-3 pretty small functions, which never have to be modified and can’t cause any problems into the escrow file. So I can promise 100% that you will not even notice this protection, when you aren’t willed to leak the script :wink:

Code accessible Yes
Subscription based No
Lines (approximately) ~180
Requirements ESX or QBCore
Support Yes

Price: 2,49€
Download at https://luis-scripts.tebex.io/package/5034523

:heart: Feel free to check out our other latest scripts

9 Likes

myQualityScripts! :heart:

3 Likes

Great job!

2 Likes

is a bit inspired by untiy life but still nice script

1 Like

Purchased this script the other day and our community love this! Great release
A+++ Support also!

1 Like

Update - 06.06.2022

• Added full QBCore support

there is a bug if i quit the game the star is still there

The count is checked on the server-side, so this should be updated.
Will check whether this is really the case :+1:

It dosent work i use extended mode if i change the job to mechanic it works if i set it to unemployed it dosent work if i quiet the game the star is still there

The problem that a star isn’t removed when somebody leaves was reported one day ago, so we’re currently fixing this.
Thanks for the report!

ok thanks

When will it get fixed i wait really long for a simple script

This was already fixed 3 or 4 days ago.
You can simply redownload the script.

Looks Good!

1 Like

JobStars - Update - 18.09.2022

• Added an option to split the /illegal notify into more messages to avoid the 100 characters restriction