💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

is it possible to add the buyable vehicles too “owned_vehicles” and not too jobs_garage ?

1 Like

Hello, no that’s not possible

Make the BossMenu editable, also on the server side, I mean there are people who want to change something when setting, ejecting, leveling up.

You are unfortunately still very limited to add SQL things yourself as extra.

It would be nice to be able to do this because I have myself from Core Multijob and I have to make changes.

Hello, to do that you would have to use your own boss menu, not jobs creator one

can you make your own and then run this via the job_creator?

can you replace the trigger?

1 Like

No, that’s not possible

Hello, I can no longer open the panel, I have this error message :
SCRIPT ERROR :?.-1 : attempt tp call a nil value (field ‘isAllowed’)
what should I do please ?

Been using Job Creator for almost a year and a half and love it. You should add a multi-job feature to it for qbcore

1 Like

add communityservice for job police and add this function

1 Like

for change font 3D text

1 Like

Hey @jaksam1074
I come with a few suggestions we have collected over time

• Player Jobgrade Clothes if go OnDuty
  • Notify for “not usable in vehicle” (Repair/clean)

Have a nice Day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did anyone found out how this guy checks for. qb-clothing? is it file based, script based or event based?? I went to support… Loved the guys there… but the creator… not that much!! Although they didn’t answered my question!

It’s a loaded resource, you can’t use events… so basically you need to be forced to use his qb-clothing, can’t rename it, can’t do anything with any other clothing script… which means that a Hybrid system cannot be used… you need to stick to the numbers for clothing!

You don’t have to use “my” qb-clothing script, you have to use the default one, otherwise you’ll have to use something else for clothing features

Would be nice to have the option for job shops/and vehicle shops that you can chose in the menu when setting up the shop if the person or the job will be charged when purchasing something

also to restrict vehicles/outfits per job grade

3 Likes

it would be cool if jak added the target or marker for the targets

1 Like

Suggestion:

• Add the option to “Can Tow with Flatbed” for jobs (as ‘can repair’)
1 Like

You can add a new function where using an item to handcuff someone would reduce the item count by 1, and maybe only require the item for non-police jobs, while police can handcuff without an item.

Hey i just bought your scripts farming and job creator and i am using qbcore but with qb menu and your default is esx menu and i dont like it

How can i change the default and add mine

I cannot edit most of the files coz they are in other luggage and i cannot edit

Hello , thanks for your script they are amazing i buy Shop_creator - Drugs-creator and job_creator they are amazing but i have a problem with job_creator because i want to create gang job but in JOB2 and it didn’t work it will be perfect to configure it. Thansk a lot and take my money

1 Like