💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hello, what issue are you referring to?

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like it :grin:

crash
That is the crash i had. I took the jobcrator out of my autostart and the fault was gone. I just asked if that crash is known so i can work with something, I just got told off and got told that it has nothing to do with the jobcreator, because the crash doesnt show “Jobcreator” or anything like that. At this time I think I know what might have caused this crash, so np. The thing is other Developers are much more helpfull when having problems with any products from them.

What’s your Discord nickname? @Active_Cleaver

Very nice script, it would be very nice when there is a option for the job menu like police props

Suggestion:
-Make works with component clothes(compatible with fivem-appeareance)

Many people is using this, so you should make a version for those who use fivem-appearance, we really need it.

2 Likes

suggestion: create an option on temporary vehicles garage to set if the car will spawn with full tuning

is possible to change the marker with a custom marker? like a logo of the server.

Hello you make good scripts it would be good if you added a option to order items to pickup and also have a option to deliver items.

Jobs Creator 5.20.1

• Fixed an issue that didn’t show Jobs Creator jobs in other scripts in QBCore

If you agree with this idea, please press like to this suggestion or it will not be hearded. Suggestion: in the temporary garage (the “job” garage) you can spawn only 1 car per employee. This mean that if in a rp server someone broke the car i cannot spawn an other one because i have 1 already assigned (The only way to fix this is to delete the car with a command but this will destroy the rp). I would like to suggest to set in the script the possibility to spawn more than 1 car at least .

4 Likes

[SUGGESTION] jobs_creator able to do automatic off dutys

suggestion, add an option to be able to set if the job can send announces

1 Like

Is it possible to change the required qb-clothing to another Clothing Script? Because we dont run qb-Clothes anymore and now we are not sure if the Script Works with our. Thanks

1 Like

(Suggestion) An Export to check if targetPlayer is Handcuffed

Jobs Creator 5.21

• Updated the not allowed menu

My problem is that since I’ve been using ox_inventory, the storage logs don’t work, what could be wrong?

Would it be possible to integrate the job creator so that you can blow out of job clothes nen rank so that the man can create outfits for the ranks :slight_smile:

Hello author, after I purchased it, I did not find the option with a stash in the menu, as well as the option of the job shop, the armory

I need Chinese. I have already purchased three of your scripts, but I haven’t bought any homework scripts yet