šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Thank you very much, Iā€™m really happy to hear you like the script :grin::grin:

So I came back with suggestions, insights and questions:

1. :red_car:Garage - Buyable vehicles:
    ā€¢ script doesnā€™t check for area if itā€™s clear, so it just spawns vehicle on top of another vehicle
    ā€¢ loved the idea of this garage system BUT vehicles can be retrieved even if they are impounded or arrested (havenā€™t looked much in to this yet, maybe there are some solutions?)
    ā€¢ while I was creating/editing one job, players took a car from garage and went to tune it, when they got back, they tried to store vehicle in, but script didnā€™t allow them to do so (or didnā€™t deleted vehicle entity), then player checked for vehicles and he was able to spawn another one with same plates, so he duped a vehicle in front of my eyes. EDIT: tried to reproduce it, so all I had to do is to leave vehicle far away, I left it in Cayo island, after few minutes I could spawn vehicle again. Looks like a very abusive thing to me, player even tried to dupe more in front of me (thought thatā€™s okay to do, lol) and this duping is really bad thing, because same plates = same trunk inventory. EDIT2: this happened again, players came back, tried to store, but they couldnā€™t BUT this time they couldnā€™t dupe vehicle too, once I deleted vehicle, they could spawn it again. EDIT3: this happens constantly and breaks whole garage system for me (onesync infinity, might be unsupported?)
    ā€¢ option to add more vehicle spawn points within fix for clear area check, this would be golden
  2. :small_blue_diamond:Markers
    ā€¢ more options for customization, rotation, etc.
    ā€¢ if marker is used as object with specific grades, others cannot see object, example: I used a table for boss interactions, but lower grades cannot see that table, a bit weird, right? I understand they are not supposed to use that menu, but they should still see that object and itā€™s not only about lower grades, simply everyone should be able to see objects, itā€™s pretty much gets as house interior part too
  3. :hocho:Weapons
    ā€¢ guns has same attachment prices for all guns, would be great to set for each weapon individual attachment prices, since pistol suppressor is much more expensive than a sniper rifle suppressor, etcā€¦
    ā€¢ custom weapon attachments, also havenā€™t looked more in to this, but is there a way to add attachments for custom weapons? it could gather info from es_extended/config.weapons.lua as does in esx_policejob (just to imagine how I see this could be done)
  4. :dart:Target systems
    ā€¢ implement targeting systems like qtarget (this would work very well with NPCā€™s and objects)
3 Likes

is there a way to update how the boss menu looks? we would like to add it like we have some other scripts we have?

1 Like

Hello, you can edit esx_menu_default to change the boss menu look

1 Like

Which garages you are using in ur server normally?

I use loaf_garage older version, about to switch to cd_garage, but for jobs I use esx_policejob garage system was best so far, implemented it to few scripts, had no issues like I have with Jobs Creator. :wink:

1 Like

Hello @X-Pressions_LTD

You probably have an error on script restart, in F8 or in server console

1 Like

So whatā€™s the error? :sweat_smile:

Perfect

Mmh, I would try to use the latest es_extended, the one from esx-legacy package

1 Like

It would be cool to add props placement as choice for some jobs and to choose what props can each job will be able to spawn.

1 Like

Setup was pretty easy , Had abit of a mind fart moment setting it up, jaksam quickly established what my problem was and we promptly fixed the issue. (read the instructions peeps xD)
Support service : :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Resource : :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
:heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

:briefcase: More suggestions/requests:

• while menu open and in middle of creation for markers/objects/etc and while holding ALT to move around, this could be improved with:
  1. menu hides / changes transparency for better visibility
  2. enable mouse to use camera and look around
  3. for example marker object, could have default values already, itā€™s a bit uncomfortable to type in those (so 0 as default would be great)
  4. for all or at least for some section increase value by 1.0, current for example yaw (picture below) is increased by 0.01 which takes ages, other example is Coord X which is increased by 0.00001

(found it hard to adjust objects while restricted movements with poor visibility, this would improve experience)
imageimage

2 Likes

Hello, you are not welcome anymore in our Discord server due your behaviour of continuous hate and insults, you can download the script and the updates anyway in keymaster website

It was your decision to behave unpolitely, every action has its consequences.

The changelogs of the script are always published also in the fivem post of the script, but anyway you paid only for the script, everything else its my cordiality towards customers who know how to behave

1 Like

[ script:es_extended] [INFO] Player ā€œSebastian MĆ¼llerā€ has connected to the server. ID: 3
[ script:jobs_creator] SCRIPT ERROR: bad argument #2 to ā€˜formatā€™ (number expected, got nil)

bei waffenkammer

1 Like

Hi, you can join the support server you find in the tebex page

would be nice if the shop had the option to use the ox inventory shop ui

2 Likes

ItĀ“s possible to include an object spawner in the job creator? It would actually be quite cool for jobs.

2 Likes

Update 5.4.7

• Fixed a bug that didnā€™t allow to find the vehicle owner in certain cases
  • Added separated .sql files for ESX items