💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hello, when a vehicle is deleted, it’s available again in the garage :+1:

Massive +rep, been using this for a number of months, makes job management so much easier as it allows my staff to help out adding things, and doesn’t rely on server access.
Great features and good performance on both cl and sv side.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m glad you like it :grin:

Hey man ! Thanks for all this update. I’m working to probably use the « police » version of your script ! But he need some amazing update :slight_smile:

Clothing work wardrobe: possibility to put a rank by clothing and not by marker.

Adding ton the wardrobe the possibility to feel the armour status

Adding an export or integrated a resist arrest wheel could be integrated whit the only fact of using cuff like nopixel : ( forgot which wheel they use but easy find on the internet)

Add and export, a place for changing the animation of cuffing, need something more rude …!

Add possibility to add a sound or place the line of your script for that. Like I’m using xsound I could add the line in your confit to fit whit my script

And finally. Add a possibility to search in the inventory: compatible ox inventory could be really amazing! And if you search in the inventory, it’s trigger an animation of real searching. I know, a one already exits !

For the handcuff, add an export or configuration to choose whic key whit want diseable. I can open my phone or rag doll, and the hand in the basic are not fully stick there …! Sometimes they moove around and you have to wait 5-10 second they came back in the back !

Thanks man

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I own the Job Creator for Months and
iam happy that People like Jaksam make Scripts,
that makes the Server Administrator life more easy.

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

To be able to create a marker like a job shop but have employees who pick something like grapes and sell it to the company so they actually get paid premium money (Like selling preset items to the company)

2 Likes

Maybe add a Option to Disable a certain Key in the ActionPoint settings :smiley:

1 Like

script animation too sensitive when start cuffing the target like if target just move a littlebit slowly the officer will follow i just say that when the option clicked no need for officer to follow just start cuff the target
like police slowly follow target go back of player then start cuff its a bit long
in defult policejob its too fast like a bit teleport police office not move back to target just a bit teleport to playerback start handcuff i just coz peoples are just try to move left right when officer try to cuff a player

1 Like

Hello
I have a suggestion
Add the possibility during the sale for the job withelist a percentage of money for the company and a percentage for the player

4 Likes

I suggest there should b an option for non esx_identity users coz boss action menu didn’t show the name of employee only show the ranks when there is no esx_identity in server

1 Like

I suggest that there is the option for the F6 menu to
add own events like this esx-qalle-jail:openJailMenu,

because for my case i use the JobCreator
and the Police Job resource with modified F6 menu
for jailing people or place speed cams for example
when i could do it with the JobCreator
there would be another resource that i can sort out.

3 Likes

Add the possibility to make uniforms for ped women fin the same point

Just detect if you are a man or women

1 Like

Possibility to put handling for teleportation ? :3

Can you set the medics to get money for each revive? because the normal ambulance shop is so pro to revive get the

1 Like

hi, job creator ,to be able to block the harvest to a maximum quantity

1 Like

should add blips customization like drugs creator radius bounce rotate follow camera option

1 Like

this script name is job creator so it should have some more options like to make a creadealer job coz car dealer job have option of vehicle selling etc its will be more help.it will also decrease the script from servers

2 Likes

how to i change menu to top right?

1 Like