šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Jobs Creator 7.5.3

• Nexus votes are now rounded (example, 3.9 was shown as 3 instead of 4)
  • Improved ESX TextUI integration performance

When can we pay with paysafecard?

1 Like

Unfortunately Paysafecard is not accepted

Feel free to join the support Discord :+1:

how can i make it to not all admins can open up job creator

1 Like

Hello, that entirely depends on your ACE permissions configuration

what should it be

1 Like

add_ace group.admin jobcreator allow should it not say allow?

1 Like

You can delete the old ace permission, update jobs creator and use the command to open the menu again. You should see the code that will add the permission only to you

HOLA NEsiseto ayuda

1 Like

Hi, whatā€™s going on?

sveiki jus geri

Worst support ever! XD This creator is ridiculous :rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s not a bad support if I told you that the event you use works perfectly, even tested right after

Demonstration that the event works fine

immagine

1 Like

Code Creation, Review and Editing are not considered ā€œSupportā€. They are a Job request and therefore something we dont offer. Jaksam Support only helps with issues related to the Script.

Making the Script fit your server and needs is the job of you and/or your Dev Team.
If we start helping people making the script fit every small need, then jaksam wouldnt have time to work on updates or new scripts and the support doesnt have time to handle real issues.

1 Like

Just an update on ā€œMioPixelā€ answer, the issue was caused by his own code that he created, blaming the support for not handling what he decides to edit

1 Like

What are you talking?? XD The problem is that you havenā€™t even understood the actual problem, but rather ban someone from your Discord.

I explained the problem to you 7 times but you were just too arrogant to accept the problem and provide real support. Itā€™s easy to blame others for the problem.

This isnā€™t the first time your support has been a joke. You just have to look at older threads. And you think because you banned me the problem was solved? Very mature to solve problems like this, simply ban customers who have paid a lot of money from your Discord!

1 Like

Okay, anything you said, the proofs are in the discord anyway

Have a nice day

And here the proof that jaksam is wrong and he baned me from his discord for nothing.

I add a simple action in actions.lua, just a print, nothing big as you can see in the picture

The action:

What the action should do:
Screenshot 2023-11-14 065356

And if i execute this once (!!!) the jobscreator triggers it three times.
And thats why i ask for support because some scripts have problem with the three times trigger.

Here a clip: 2023-11-14 06-58-47

And for that I was banned from his discord because he didnā€™t understand the problem.

@Miopixel

So, first of all, you were banned because of your behavior, not your request, Iā€™m not interested in having rude people in my server at all, and other creators I know, confirmed that you often act this way

Second point, while you can edit actions.lua, any edit that you do to the script, itā€™s your complete responsability, as long as the default unedited features work fine, there isnā€™t any support, because the script is working fine, if your edits donā€™t, itā€™s not the script issue, neither the script developerā€™s issue

Last point: real proofs