šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

The new UI lools impessive!

1 Like

Is it better than it was at 5.0 ? Not gonna lie i liked it a lot, been using it since mid 2021 but the fact that it had no target compatibility threw us off directly. Sounds like it got nice updates since then tho.

1 Like

Jaksam added images to the OP, you can check it out ^^

1 Like

Great Script 5/5, love the new ui and Target integration! I do have a question/ suggestion, is it possible to edit the firing portion of job creator? We use a multijob system and while it successfully kicks them off the job they can just go back into the multi-job system and get back on.

I have read the docs but could not figure out a way to do so. I do have a theory on what would work using the integrations on server side if they were added in the main script.

RegisterNetEvent("jobs_creator:boss:fired", function(source, targetsource, job)
-- add your own code or in my case
TriggerEvent('cs:multijob:removeJob', targetsource, job)
end)

Also just incase in terms of promoting or hiring

RegisterNetEvent("jobs_creator:boss:addjob", function(source, targetsource, job, rank)
-- add your own code or in my case
TriggerEvent('cs:multijob:addJob', targetsource, job, rank)
end)

Last suggestion would be for being able to change discord logs to ox_lib logging to datadog or maybe again just do a integration to override discord logs so its up to us to do the work. example of how i think (which obviously is thinking with out knowing a damn thing about editing and maintaining extremely large code) it could work like this

RegisterNetEvent("jobs_creator:framework:ready", function() 
    -- Disables the default script notification (otherwise there would be 2 notifications)
    exports["jobs_creator"]:disableScriptEvent("jobs_creator:loggs")
end)

RegisterNetEvent("jobs_creator:loggs", function(webhook, webhooktype, msg, title, data)
    if webhooktype == "Armory" then
          lib.logger(source, title or "Job Creator - Armory", message, data)
   end
end)

I thought it was best to show above code even tho it prob wont work to better explain what would be awesome to see in jobcreator. Thank you for the amazing script!

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m very glad you like the script!!

For the firing part, jobs creator will set the new job through your framework functions, so you probably need to edit them

1 Like

Appreciate the info, Do you use the export in QB-core (addjob/removejob exports) or QBManagment? I tried adding debug prints to both but they are not showing up in console. I can see in the QB_Managment being selected but when I do firing it does not seem to trigger any debug prints or do anything in the event like notify the player who got fired.

EDIT: tried clearing cache and server restart if you prefer I can make a thread about this instead.

1 Like

The method to set the job is used, so not add/remove job but set job

1 Like

me sale error conexiĆ³n fallida

Hello. Would it be possible to have fun with you, about minor adjustments?

There are things I think could be done because itā€™s quite annoying when it works differently than it should :slight_smile:

@jaksam1074

1 Like

Hello i want suggest so job crator makes multijob system so if you make job marker like police job marker on-off duty you can go to mechanic job and start duty on mechanic job but its need some sort of system or something to add people multijob straigt from jobcreator boss menu.

1 Like

Great script, I really enjoy it. :smile:
But I have a few suggestions.

Please make an option for targeting to choose a prop already in a mapping / and an option to create polyzone alongside markers and other things.
An option to choose between a private and shared stash would be useful too.
A must have thing is an option to set a required grade for items/weapons in shops and for vehicles in garage.
Maybe an option in the marker menu to create just a blip?

1 Like

Hello, what do you mean?

Question and it may be stupid but I have adapted all scripts to work with okokBilling, is there a way I should stop esx billing or should I but this in the brackets of the esx bill = TriggerServerEvent(ā€œokokBilling:CreateInvoiceā€, GetPlayerServerId(player), ā€˜ā€™, _U(ā€˜fine_totalā€™, data.current.fineLabel), data.current.amount)ā€¦

Let me know if possible thanks of if have to hold on to esx billing for now

I think Job creator boss menu option should have integration like if person hired we can trigger any function or if we retire any player we should able to trigger any function in that case we can will be able to use wasabi_multijob etc multijob system

the issue i feel is just it we can use an export to retire player from multijob at the time player get retire from boss action menu of job creator ā€¦

Suggestion by #Capy

1 Like

Hello Jaksam I love your ressource, Iā€™m using it full as I can. I wanted to know if it is possible you think to put in the menu boss, to menage rank and outfit as a wardrobe but for job ?

1 Like

Hello, I didnā€™t understand your question

Suggestion: Make Compatible with bcs_licensemanager please! <3

1 Like

I would like to know if there is the possibility to add a menu for the boss to menage many outfit for a job

1 Like

Ah I understand, unfortunately thatā€™s not a feature of the script

Jobs Creator 7.5.1

• Small code refactor
  • Added clientside notification for when you are using duty marker with a non-whitelisted job
  • Improved esx menu default behavior in case it canā€™t be found
  • Removed code integration for qb-weapons when not using the default inventory