šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hey Jaksam,
Can I expect any of my suggested changes/improvements? Especially interested in garage and weapons. I have to start changing/fixing these asap. If you donā€™t plan anything, do you have any suggestions how I could make it by myself while utilizing your job creator?

1 Like

Hello, at the moment Iā€™m extremely busy with fixes and other projects, so Iā€™m not sure if there are new features updates soon since usually they cause even more bugs

Hey Jaksam
Can i add in the F6 Menu more things?
I would need for Police the option to place barricades and Spikestrips.

Or do you have in mind to add that in a future update?

2 Likes

Hi Jacksam,

I am one of your customer and loving your job creator script. I would really appreciate if you can add job employee blips in mini map and big map so players can see each otherā€™s location.

I will really appreciate if you would do that with a enable /disable option for ace perm access as well

2 Likes

Hi, the file client/actions.lua is editable

Hey there Iā€™m new to this kinda stuff and i would like to do something simelar for my Job Creator.
You say all i need is to edit the client/actions.lua but i canā€™t see a possability for adding any Prop so far.
Maybe Iā€™m kinda lost or I canā€™t get the right values doneā€¦
I would kindly ask for some assistance. ^^
or further tipps and tricks

1 Like

Hello, you have to create the code to do that, there isnā€™t an option but by editing that file you are able to add custom things

Will fivem-appearnce work since it does not use esx-skin for the wardrobes and is it compatible with metadata inventory?

1 Like

Hello, esx_skin is a requirement for the script for clothing features, so other scripts wouldnā€™t allow to use clothing features

I found it the error
Look i marked it

1 Like

I Right it in the SQL what do u need to change if u want to have a skinmale and female inside and thats it

1 Like

So is everything fixed now?

1 Like

Suggestion: Mechanics should be able to lift cars onto a flatbed. Or police officers, e.b. close off roads with certain objects. There should be the possibility to select both = hand and ankle cuffs. Hand = The perpetrators are allowed to walk themselves (because most map Ģs bugs occur) or shackles = Just as it is now that the perpetrators can not move.

6 Likes

Hey guys, do we want to have an extension that gives you route jobs, for example that you can do a bus or truck job, letā€™s vote.

4 Likes

If using the ped option when making a public store or whatnot - allow option to set ped animation so they arnt just standing there like a brick.

2 Likes

Hi!

SUGGESTIONS:
- Please add an option to set stash size from the UI (so we can give different-sized stashes according to whatever RP / situational criteria we have in our servers). Make the value be passed to the jobs_creator:stash:openStash event, thanks!

5 Likes

:briefcase: Suggestion:

ā€¢ add a blank marker which would allow for custom triggers/exports or addons to be used

:small_blue_diamond:Example:

:small_blue_diamond:Customization:
ā€¢ here you could add your custom trigger or export, etcā€¦

2 Likes

it would be nice when you can Name the cars how they should stay in the menue because many cars have null in it or they stay like the spawn name. It would be cool when you can put your own name of the car there. Like Chargleg is the spawn name and when you want to buy the car in the list i would name it Charger Police or something. That would be really cool

1 Like

Hello, the car name depends on your addon script, if you have a car name on the addon vehicle script, it will show on Jobs Creator

hello, I bought a map of the warehouse, and I created the job (with the job creator) that supplies the shops in the city.
in other words I wanted to ask you if it is possible to do this, a blip where people, for example, the miner brings the material (copper) and sells them to the created blip, the item once sold goes into the inventory created in the warehouse.