šŸ’¼ Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hello, at the moment that isnā€™t possible, is there any event to do it for your inventory?

Yeah. Mf-inventory have call function for open stash and other player inventory.

Itā€™s Just a function.

Code is ceipted so i canā€™t tray by myself

1 Like

Iā€™ll work on something to easily integrate other player inventories :+1:

Firsttime You must restart your Server when you entry the start command in dthe config

1 Like

Hello, you can look at Escrow system common errors

Update 4.8.2

• Corrected sell multiple items in settings button that worked in the reversed way
  • Added chance to park all vehicles on the script restart
  • Edited DeleteVehicle native with ESX.Game.DeleteVehicle method to allow external integrations
  • Added in process and harvest marker the possibility to define a minimum amount for account in order to use the marker (Example: Minimum 15k in bank to harvest in gold marker)
  • Temporary vehicles shouldnā€™t despawn anymore if the player leaves the server
  • Improved callbacks checks, it will help to identify issues caused by edited frameworks
  • Moved all callbacks from esx_callbacks.lua file to relative files
2 Likes

Thx fĆ¼r the update an Support!

Can you set the rights in the job so that only special ranks can give and remove licenses?

2 Likes

can you at the Handcuffs item a something purely make whether one should lose the item or not?
That you can add job menu items.
e.g. Jail or whatever

1 Like

Maybe you can add to the Buyable Garage a option where you can customize the License Plate of the cars (From the Job LCN / at the Job cars LCN on the License Plate)

1 Like

Hey,
so we are using job creator for a while and are really enjoying it :slight_smile:
The only problem is that there are a lot of known issue with ESX, for example the ā€œambulancejob:reviveā€ trigger. As a Modder, eg. with ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  you can easily exploit that trigger and revive yourself. To fix that issue ive created a Tokener, so basically every Trigger gets checked for its token by an external script. My Problem with Jobcreator is that i cant insert the token since the client/revive.lua is encrypted by escrowā€¦ Is there any way i can pass the Token when Jobcreator calls the ambulancejob:revive trigger? Thanks!

Hello, using a ā€œTokenerā€ itā€™s useless, you only need to have a script with decent server side security (that wouldnā€™t allow a player to self revive)

Hello dude. Can you add job blips on jobcreator in next update. Is this possible. If you can do this that will helps me a lot. Cheers

6 Likes

Hi! Can you add the possibility to add items in esx job creator? With the option for hungry, thirsty and drunk for every new item added?

It will be very usefull when you create a new job!

Bye bye

1 Like

Can I also add placeable objects for each job like with the normal esx police job, for example?

1 Like

Update 4.8.5

• Added new export for vehicle impound
  • Added event to toggle duty from external scripts
  • Now actions menu will be blocked if the player is handcuffed
  • Added export to replace search actions

Script idea: Set your job through the job creator menu/ranks screen

Idea for a new update:

• create items
  • add hungry, thirsty and drunk parameters for items created
  • job garage
  • list of animation to choose (like search items)
2 Likes

please build a script so people can run away more when they are tied up

1 Like

SUGGESTION

• Add Discord log per job. in out item and all.
  • Make it easy integration for other script like esx_communityservices

I will appericate it if you do that.

1 Like

This is one of the best scripts i have ever worked with,
I would like to have a armory where you can setup what guns they can buy like in the esx policejob

1 Like