💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

Hello, here you can find all solutions to common errors, let me know if it solves :+1:

1 Like

please sir update jobcreator script police can spwan objekt barriers sbarriers nails and and and

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have a small problem with the script. When the script is started the server crashes, but when the script is not started the server runs without problems. Maybe someone can help me with this problem.

2 Likes

CAn somebody help? When i edit job i got info that i cant update job

1 Like

hi! congratulation for this beautiful script! i have to ask a things:

When you create an harvest point and you choose the percentage of give an item…it doesn’t work. i set 10% to harvest gold but every time i try to harvest the item is always give by the script.

Can you tell me something about this little bug?

1 Like

Hello, you can join the support server you find in the description of this video

Hello, you have to define multiple items, and the chances will be for them. If you only use one item, it’s normal that it will always be the same item since it’s the only item in the marker

2 Likes

ok ok! but may i suggest an idea? can you insert a chance to get items?
For example: i create a public marker where people can found gold. I set 5% the chance to get an item and…yes they need have big patience!!

Can you insert this on next update?

1 Like

You can actually achieve the same thing by using a 95% chances on useless rocks and 5% chances on gold

1 Like

Ok. You know where is possibile find a list of animation for the jobs?

1 Like

Can you set that the gangs’ salary comes from the faction fund and if there is no more money in the fund, there is no longer any wages?

1 Like

Yes, but another point that you can set would be better I think. For example, if you set an NPC and just want to park somewhere else

2 Likes

Yes, here’s the animations list

Hello, that’s already a thing in es_extended paycheck, if you create a job with Jobs Creator the salaries are used from the society money

are you able to set permissions to just one person right now we have it set to admin but I want to be the only one who can access it is there a way to do this

1 Like

Yes sure you can do it, you can replace
add_ace group.admin jobcreator allow

With

add_ace identifier.license:YOUR_LICENSE_HERE jobcreator allow

When you park out temporary vehicles, it would be cool if the parker is the temporary owner, or the Job is the owner… so that he can lock the car. Is that possible?

1 Like

hello, you can already integrate your keylock system by looking at the script documentation

Hello, you can join the support server (you can find it in the description of the showcase video)

Thank you for this script you helped me call on QS inventory for stashes by using

CL integration by adding this

AddEventHandler(“esx_job_creator:esx:ready”, function()
– Disables the default script stash
exports[“esx_job_creator”]:disableScriptEvent(“esx_job_creator:stash:openStash”)
end)

– Example to replace the script stash with an external one
AddEventHandler(“esx_jobcreator:stash:openStash”, function(markerId)
TriggerServerEvent (“inventory:server:OpenInventory”, “stash”, “Stash”…markerId)
TriggerEvent (“inventory:client:SetCurrentStash”, “Stash_”…markerId)

end)

QUESTION IS… How do I call on the inventory for a jobshop?

1 Like

You are welcome :+1:

It’s not possible to do that

It’s possible to open other player invetory via my mf-inventory?

1 Like