💼 Jobs Creator 7.0 [ESX][QBCore] - in-game Job Creation Menu without server restart

(suggestion) make it so that one must take or not its service when one collects treat ect put an option kind check if one wants to take its service to collect or not same for the service dress if one does not have service dress one can not collect

also at the sale that there is the notification for the sale of company that wins

i have two ideas:

1. how about if there is money in the society account and you can buy goods, the goods are put in a warehouse. for example, you can let someone farm without you being there, he brings the goods and get his money for it?

It would also be good if you go on duty so that you can use various functions, such as releasing radio frequencies or blocking off duty

Hi Jak,

A suggestion, can you add the delivery parameter for temporary and purchasable vehicles please

Top of the line otherwise, 24 job configuring on it with heavy stuff like LSPD, LSMC, LSFD and other, everything works fine

i have question can i add handcuff animation to a other animation?

1 Like

i want this anim but idk how i do this lol

1 Like

Hello, it’s not possible to do that

Good job. Very nice script and easy to use :+1:

1 Like

add the possibility to put in service with esx_service and put the garages with unlimited cars

1 Like

Thank you very much :grin:

i still get this scricpt error after starting my server… i can’t use the jobcreator…anyone an idea??

Hello, what version of the script are you using? You can see it in fxmanifest.lua

somtimes i get the error "the job marker could not be updated " then i restart the script add one thing then get the same problem.

1 Like

Alright community of the job creator script…. I need advice or help figuring out how you work around the whitelisted jobs.

Since this script does not create a “newjob_rank” column in the database for the user table, the player therefor can not switch jobs to a non whitelisted via job center, without having to then be rehired by a boss of that specific whitelisted job when switching back - since the table doesn’t recognize the player as having the rank to see a whitelisted job, at the job center.

How are you all getting around that??

1 Like

hi, now i have the next problem with job creator. When I start the server, it switches off again after 5 seconds. what can i do?

1 Like

Hi, this is probably because of an error fixable by looking here

it’s version 3.17.1

That version is very old and outdated

i’ve bought this scrip 2 days ago on esx script…how cani update this script?

That website is a scam website, you can find mine scripts in here