Issues with Jobs/Job Center

Hey everyone…

I hope someone can help me out, I’ve been ripping my hair out at this point trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with my server.

Issues:

• Job center does not work. You press “E” to interact, but nothing happens.

• Able to force someone a job (ex. Police). Though they can’t go on service. It says you must get changed first, but when I go to the locker room, I can pull the menu up, but nothing happens when trying to apply a uniform!

• Can’t make myself a superadmin, I’ve tried everything!

These are really my main 3 issues right now and I’m at a complete loss on what to do, I can’t find help anywhere else. I’m not getting any errors about it either in my console.

PLEASE…If you have any advice or tips on what to do, I would extremely appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Sounds like some generic ESX bullshit.

Feel free to post a screenshot of the errors from the console.
Protip, Always look at the console.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!

I got the Police job working and Mechanic (Only 2 i tested by force giving a job).
Though the main 2 issues now is I’m not able to give myself superadmin still and the job center shows up, but when you try to interact, nothing happens. The weird thing is, I’m not receiving any error messages about in the console, so I’m completely stumped on what to do.

I’ve done so much research, but I really can’t find any sort of fix for that job center issue.

The only error I’m getting in my console is that I’m missing the “properties” table I believe. I’ve been trying to find that sql, but other than that, I believe that’s the only error in the console.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.