Issue with RedM Install

RDR2 version? 1311.27
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legitimate
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? I don’t even have them
Error screenshot (if any) Will be below
System specifications W10-64-Bit, AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-Core, 24gb RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing, I just let it download
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
Latest CitizenFX_log file N/A
.dmp files/report IDs N/A

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot N/A
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot N/A
Filepath to RedM folder N/A
RedM client folder screenshot N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, along with my Firewall
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? N/A

Also add what you already tried so far.
Every time I’ve attempted to install RedM, I only get about this far along once it asks to download all the needed cache items. I’ve already attempted to turn off my firewall to no avail, and restarting the download does nothing either since it just freezes up here every time. Another thing to note, the biggest one, is that my download speed is not what’s shown in the image; what happens is it usually sits around 124mb/s as it downloads, then once it hits 61% it stops right there as the speed starts to go lower and lower until it just reaches 0b/s. This is becoming more and more annoying for me as nowhere seems to actually have any help they can give me, and besides that it’s just been others insulting me for no reason after.

Another small thing, if it changes anything; I don’t have RDR2 on my C: drive, but my D: drive since it’s the one I have dedicated for my games

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.