Environment questions

**GTA V version:**1.52
Up to date: yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 2019
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? No
System specifications: Xeon E-2276G @ 3.8GHz 32 GB RAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): I dont have Crash **logs/CitizenFX_log files:** I dont have Crash
.dmp files/report IDs: I don`t have Crash

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?

I Installed a kind of protection that for access my server, the players need autenticate them IP addresses before connect with Fivem.

After I started this kind of protecction, began a issue for show my server in the servers list.

Anybudy know what I need do for resolve that?

Remmember that the port 30120 is opened, but, justo for how before autenticated his IP address.

Anybody know how Fivem use for considere my server on?

Fivem execute ping in my server to consider it online?

If Fivem needs conect with my server using the port 30120 for consider it online, anybody knows the origin IP address of Fivem server, that I need allow connect in my server without the autentication before?

What are you trying to do?
Show my server in the Server list using the protection that I commented before.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I disable the protection and the server was showed in the server list again. Then I understood that the Fivem need do something that the protection isn`t alowing.

Error screenshot (if any):
I don`t have.

What did you do to get this issue?
I just started the protection that all players need autenticate his IP Adress before conect in the city.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
PRIDE CITY at Portugal

Additional comments

I would like to show my server in the server list using this protection which is important to deter hacker attacks.

I would like to know if I need to allow any source to ping my IP, or if Fivem needs to connect from the outside to my server using port 30120, in which case I would need to know the source to allow only this source to be released. connect on port 30120 without first doing the authentication that players need to do before connecting to the server.

Thank you so much.